Beast Wars-Cybertron-Energon-Armada-Bionicle and more for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MegaMoonMan, Oct 21, 2008.

1. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    See my collection pics in my sig for reference. It has grown since then, lol.

I'm looking to offload a good chunk of my collection. Rather than list every single figure I have, I'm going to try this.

I have nearly completed the Cybertron, Energon, RID, Armada, the multiple Beast Wars lines, and most everything newer (like SWTF), minus most repaints. I have tried to grab every mold. 99% of my figures are mint, loose, and complete.

I also have lots of lego sets, mostly bionicle and large technic sets.

Now - if you need something specific, ask me and I'll see if I have it. I WILL be keeping select figures from certain lines, so please don't be offended if I won't sell a certain figure.

So far, I'm keeping all the G1, Legends, Animated, Classics, Alternators and RM, so don't bother asking about those.

People who want multiples will get first consideration. I will consider trades. Let's see how this works.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    bump

3. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    bump - nobody's bought anything yet!

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    After selling things on this site for quite a while now I've learned a few things

1. List what you have, not just a general series
    2. Give prices or prepared to get low-balled or tons of PMs saying "How much for this guy?"
    3. Pictures always help even if you think certain figures are so common you think everyone should know what you're talking about
    4. It takes time to mnake lists, take pics, and set prices but it pays off in the end
    5. Checking ebay for completed auctions for an idea of market value always helps especially if you set each item a few bucks below ebay.
    6.If people wanted to buy things for ebay prices they'd go to ebay

I don't mean to be pushy, just trying to help you out

5. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I agree w/Lucs. There's several figs I -think- I see that I'd like, but the way the photos are set up, it's hard to look over by series. Besides, what if I asked about a dozen toys and you wanted to sell only 8 of them? Better to list out what you fully intend to get rid of, with estimated prices you'd be happy with getting for them.

Pics help some sure. I'm not really big on that. I'm more concerned with a list of what you're selling and the prices you're wanting. Like Lucs said though, if I can get better deals on ebay...

6. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    No way I'm listing and pricing every figure I have for sale - that would take forever and it just isn't a huge priority to sell these immediately. I'm prepared to get low-balled and get tons of PMs, I'm fine with that.

I could probably provide better pictures of what I am selling by line, though - and maybe price the more sought-after figures. That's a good idea.

Then you get 8 - I don't see the problem there. That's what questions are for.

I may list it all over time, but right now this is all I have time for. Call it an "early bird special", if you will.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008