Beast Wars Cybershark

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alung, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I have a question concerning Cybershark. I understand that there was an American release of him as well as a Japanese one. What are the difference in terms of deco, color, etc. if any?

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not sure if this will help, but these are my sharks..i might be wrong but i think the japanese version is the more robotic looking one in alt mode....again..im probably wrong though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Thanks for the pics ersico! The more robotic one is Hellscream from BW2 I believe. The Cybershark I'm asking about is the Hammerhead in the pics.

Edit: Well what do you know, the similar threads on the bottom showed a link from 2007 asking about the same thing. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...shark-vs-c-11-cybershark-any-differences.html.

So the differences are really indistinguishable if there are any differences at all?

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    As far as I know, one came in a box and is expensive. The other came on a card and isn't as expensive but still isn't cheap.

If there's any difference at all, it would have been noted by now... The figures are only... 12 years old?