Beast Wars Cybershark

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zorgus Tager, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Zorgus Tager

Zorgus Tager Member

I mean the original non transmetal one.

Why does this guy tend to commend abit of a higher price on the secondary market, was he initialy short packed or something? Or is it just that the people liked the mold or was the character featured in one of the assorted comics?

I'm curious to know he's the last deluxe beast figure I don't have, and I'm just wondering on why he's so expensive usualy.

2. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

dunno, i think it's because of his killer smile

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

because the guy rocks. but if you really want one, try hellscream, the japanese bw2 version. i have it and the swordfish version. i love both molds. both are recommended. plus were MUCH cheaper then the kenner version of cybershark.

but just my guess on why it is highly priced, because he is one, we all want, because the shark tf's are amazing :) 

4. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

he's a cool mold that only came out once in a single wave and has never been repainted or reissued in the us (couple japanese remolds with sharpedge and the before mentioned hellscream who also got a universe release) one of the cooler obscure beast wars and he was shortpacked about as much as black arachnia was.

5. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Dang. I didnt know he was so rare. Now its in pieces and in a cousin's house :( .

6. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Cybershark was widely available in several European countires :0) All you need to do is find sellers outside North America.

7. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    When I bought mine I was even looking for it. I wanted Cheetor damn it.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I bought him back in the day, mainly because he was a Beast Wars figure and I wanted him to complete my collection of Deluxes. Then I opened him, saw how DAMN good a figure he is, and was even happier with my purchase.