Beast Wars Chain of Command

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ironhide29, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ironhide29

Ironhide29 Banned

Like the title says in the episode Beast Wars Chain Of Command just as the Maximals and the Predacons they didn't have any idea what is was does anybody know what it was does it have to do anything with G1?? i know this is nonsence.

Thanks

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

What are you asking???

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    What? The Probe? The probe was an alien device, not from G1.

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Have you watched any further. Its 'kinda' explained later on.

5. Skyquake87

Skyquake87 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The chain of command is something thats put in place so a military unit (or any other organisational structure) can continue to function if the commander is incapacitated. The Maximals didn't have one, as they were an exploration team. Primal was the ship's captain, but as Rattrap was continually pointing out, he wasn't really 'Prime' material. he grows into the role of leader over the course of the show.

As Megatron points out, Without Primal there to hold things together, the Maximals will end up squabbling over who wants to be leader, affording them the perfect opportunity to strike.

Its debatable whether Megatron actually had a chain of command. If Dinobot hadn't defected, I think he would have been megatron's leiutenant. As it was, that role passed to the dim, but well meaning scorponok. Probably because he was loyal to Megatron and less likely to betray Megatron and follow his own path.

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

^This.

Can you rephrase you question please?

7. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I'm assuming he's talking about the alien probe that beamed down and captured Primal.

8. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I think he's asking what that Probe in "Chain of Command" was. In which case, it was a Vok probe: it has nothing to do with G1.

9. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    The best suggestion I can make for you is to watch the entire series, and if you have a question during one of the episodes, write it down (somewhere where you can keep all your questions together and organized). When the series is finished, go over your questions and see which ones have been answered, and which haven't, and post the ones which haven't (all at once, rather than like in a dozen different threads, do them a chunk at a time in the same thread if that makes it easier for you). I guarantee you a lot of your questions will be answered, or at least better explained, and right now a lot of posters are afraid of answering them because they don't want to ruin the upcoming episodes for you.

10. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

A very good place to go for plenty of information is the Beast Wars Appreciation Thread 2010 in the toy discussion forum. Might take a bit of digging to find your answers but that's where most of the BW talk goes on around here.