Beast Wars Blue Big convoy lucky draw

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rdfnd1253, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is my Blue big convoy lucky draw figure. I have come to a time where I need money to continue my college education in order to get ahead in life. Offers are being welcomed!

I do have pics, so if you need em let me know

thanks
    dave

2. ultraconvoy

ultraconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    put it on ebay and see how much it goes for.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Probably a much better idea than trying to sell it here. I'm trying to sell a Botcon 2007 boxed set, and all I've had is people trying to lowball me. I hope you have better luck...!

4. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, the best thing to do is offer it internationally so that you can have double the of selling. That's what I do and it usually works out, and use international priority if you go with usps because you can't track too well it with international first class. Just like Draven said, people will try to get you to sell it for a hell of alot lower than you should get

5. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay will definitely net you a better price.

6. Rdfnd1253

Unfortunately I dont have an ebay account. I let my younger brother, only a year younger than me, use it for an item he wanted. Well the seller stated in his auction combined shipping on 2 or more purchases. Well long story short, my brother won 3 or so auctions through the guy, and he wouldnt combine shipping. He actually was charging more than what was listed in the auction to begin with. So I contacted ebay on my brothers behalf. I got no response. I contacted them again and with little success, found myself either having him get ripped off majorly on shipping costs, or continue disputing the transaction. I kept disputing with the seller and what the auction said, and he in turn had me slapped with 3 or so unpaid item strikes. So in the end I was suspend, and now have no ebay account and every time I go to make one since its been over a year since I had one, they close my new account within a day or two. Go figure they're quick to close a new account for suspended sellers but never get back to you about a dispute. I did have 60 or so positive feedback and 2 neutral feedback.

7. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    That really sucks. Could you get a kind soul (maybe a friend?) to help you sell it?

8. Rdfnd1253

unfortunately all my friends are away at college and most of the kids I was friends with, we kinda parted ways. I kinda grew up compared to the kids I know. They go out and drink every night, the drug scene and clubs, Im just not into that crap anymore. When i go out i drink a few beers and if driving, I actually wait the full 3 hrs before driving. Im just more careful than I use to be after a kid I graduated with in high school died due to drinking and driving. Plus by not going out everyday, I stay in shape better and dont blow through money only drinking.

To each his own though if any of you are like the kids I use to hang out with. Everyone has their own life decisions and I feel like since Im paying for college, I should get as good of grades as I can. Unlike the kids I hung out with, none of them really worked a job or if they did it was one day and a 4 hr shift. Mommy and daddy buy them everything and pay for college so they can afford to. Im not so privledged so I need to start making wiser decisions.

9. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    best of luck dude.

10. Rdfnd1253

bumppp

11. Rdfnd1253

still for sale

12. devstar37

devstar37 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    whats the asking price?

13. Rdfnd1253

The asking price is $1700 + shipping for just Blue big convoy. I just want what I paid and the figure is guaranteed to go up in value since only 10 exist.

Im actually looking to sell these figures as alot if anyone is interested:
    Beast Wars Lucky Draw big blue convoy
    Beast Wars c-1 convoy sealed in c8 box or better
    Beast Wars d-1 megatron sealed in c8 box or better
    Beast Wars Sealed metals convoy vs megatron in c5 box or better
    Beast wars loose original optimus primal with mace
    Beast Wars loose original Megatron complete with instructions
    Beast Wars loose flash lio convoy complete with instructions

G1 takara clear colored prime prototype (believe its a prototype of a Takara reissue of convoy in 2000 or so)---comes with gun and both fists

Beast Wars ko lio convoy loose in ok shape

Make an offer if your interested. thanks!

14. Rdfnd1253

bump

15. Rdfnd1253

still for sale and will negotiate price somewhat as long as its a fair offer

16. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    make a new ebay account????

17. Rdfnd1253

I could try but last time I made another with a different email and username, it was suspended within 3 days due to it "be linked to a suspended account". Plus I truly rather avoid evilbay!

Well Big blue is still for sale, offers anyone?

18. Rdfnd1253

bump.....make offerss!!

19. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You could always have a fellow board member sell it for you on eBay...kinda like consignment. I'd be willing to help you out if nobody else does.

20. Rdfnd1253

Offers on Big blue convoy?

Offers on the clear colored prime prototype??

Update on the clear colored prime...He apparently has a broken arm that could be fixed and might have been fixed prior to me buying it as I KNOW FOR CERTAIN i didn't fix the arm area. Either way it displays nice and Im willing to sell it for less due to the broken arm. Also the head is off but slides right back on. Again I never noticed this and its not broken but maybe since its a prototype it wasnt glued on in place or sealed with plastic? I just found this out yesterday when looking over the figure. I think I transformed this figure once when I got it and didnt notice anything but to be honest I dont remember exactly as I only have pics of prime in his truck mode and I got this figure around the time I got big blue, in which case I never transformed him until today. So I HONESTLY think I hadnt transformed the clear colored prime and hence why I never noticed anything wrong with it. Lesson learned, always go over something you buy!!

On another note, if your interested I can supply pics of the arm being broken or any other pics you may need.