Beast Wars Auditions For Youtube

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by BeastWarsFan, Dec 22, 2008.

1. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

Update***
    The Series will be called Beast Wars: Revelations

Here is the audition link!!!

Hey everyone, I'm a huge Transformers Fan and fell in love with the Beast Wars Line back in the 90s! Since then I have collected all the figures from all the lines and I have been writing scripts for a stop motion beast wars youtube series. I am taking this production with serious motives and am willing to create and gather a team of highly motivated individuals that love beast wars as well as plan on being apart of something big. I will be going to law school in the law in the fall..either UCLA of USC..i havent made a descision yet. But, while im there i hope to learn and intern with entertainment, copyright, and other television law firms. I want to be counsel for a cartoon, comic, or toy industry...but as of now..everything is up in the air. So basically, I am trying to get my feet wet before I attend law school.

I have done my research with all the Beast Wars Sourcebooks, Gathering and Ascending Comics as well as the rare ones that were only BotCon exclusives. So i am very informed with the storyline and character bios with all the characters. I have written the first series to be placed on youtube. But if you're really interested I will send you the character list and script.

All i know is that, this script is amazing and is great for new and devoted beast wars fans as well as those transformers fans that never understood or fell in love with beast wars. This will definitely tie the gap as well.

Now I am looking for voice actors.

Thanks for looking!

Project information - Beast Wars: Revelations Stop Motion Series

Audition deadline - January 31st

-Record in: MP3 or post to my video response on youtube
    -Save the lines as charactername_yourname.mp3
    -Send your auditions to: Beastwarsfan1@gmail.com

Here is a list of the Major Maximal Characters:
    Optimus Primal
    Polar Claw
    Cheetor
    Rattrap
    Dinobot
    Rhinox

Here is a list of the Major Predacon Characters:
    Megatron
    Scorponok
    Tarantulas
    Terrorsaur
    Waspinator

The following are Additional Major Charters that appear later in the show:

Maximals:
    Tigatron
    Airazor
    Blackarachnia
    Silverbolt
    Cybershark (depth charges apprentice)
    Claw Jaw (cyber sharks apprentice)
    Grimlock (Maximal’s Elder’s Agent sent to earth)
    Razorbeast
    Wolfang
    K-9
    Tigerhawk (Razorclaw II)

Predacon:
    Inferno
    Quickstrike
    Ravage
    Rampage
    Buzzsaw
    Lazorbeak (escaped from maximal prison)
    Razorclaw I (survivor of the place where depth was from)
    Onyx Primal (ravage’s apprentice)
    Sky Shadow
    Cryotek
    Starscream/Hellscream
    BB/Max-B
    Dirge/Dirgegun
    Razorclaw II

Supporting Characters:
    Maximals:
    Lio Convoy

Maximal Elders:
    Prowl
    Ironhide
    Silverbolt

Tripredacus Councli
    Cicadacon
    Ramhorn
    Seaclamp

Predacons:
    Magmatron

I will post when the audition for these characters will be available (this is just to let you all know what other characters we have in store)

Here is a list of the lines:

Optimus: (still calmly)
    Well, I have to make sure I know where one of them is, just to fulfill the orders of the Maximal Elders, but you also forget yourself, Cheetor. Those in the pods are our Maximal brothers. Not only do we owe them our aid, we could use all the help we can get! Now then, we have to find a satellite and the remaining scraps that Rhinox needs for the Axalon…. Before any Predacons do.

Terrorsaur: (Angrily)

"Ahh, don’t remind me of that crash. We could be doing Arial Recon missions looking for Maximals…because there’s no telling how many there are…stasis pods and all! If I were leader, we would be doing missions that involve…"

Tarantulas: (excited)
    "Perfect! This location is can easily be made soundproof, scanner-proof, Maximal-proof and most importantly…Megatron proof! In other words, the perfect location for my new lair! (insert weird, crazy Tarantulas cackling here)

Waspinator:
    "Waspinator say we must get Energon! Energon is power! Waspinator like power! Heeheehee!"

Dinobot:
    "My honor will not permit me to hide behind veiled plans, and overly secret schemes! Better to fight! Slag or be Slagged, then to be sneaking around shadows of conspiracies"

Cheetor:
    I’ll race you Rattrap! Last one to the base is a rotten egg… though even if you get there first; you’d still smell like that! Hahahaha!

Polar Claw: (deeper voice than rhinox)

Well, danger..is my middle name! And if you have a problem with that, then your just gonna have to deal with it. I don’t mind slaggin your former predacon friends!

Rattrap: (unhappily in sarcastic tone)
    Ya mean we’re doin’ another planetary sight seeing tour, courtesy of Predacon Travel?! Jus’ my rotten luck!

Rhinox: (slowly, calmly, thoughtfully)
    They could be using a jamming beacon….. or could just be the Axalon suffering from excessive Energon exposure. But, either way, we’re going to have to launch a satellite into this. If we can get that done, I can get an analysis of where we are and what time frame we’re in.

Scorponok:
    I like your thinking! Two missiles to go!

Megatron: (speaks calmly, reassuringly)
    Now, now, don’t worry about cybertronian interference. Due to the transwarp, it will take stellar cycles for anyone to trace and detect our location. Before Cybertron even realizes it, we will have destroyed the Maximals who followed us, completed our objective here, and gathered enough Energon to leave this primitive world to begin our conquest!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I'm a voice actor! With the right gear, and script, I'd like to give it a try!

I'll even work for free for a long while!

3. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

i could be a good script writer. i think i could provide the voice of some shrill sounding character or cheetor or something. i never sent voice clips to someone before however.

4. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I could just make a youtube video with the audition, and send the link to you.

5. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

yea that sounds cool!

6. TrnsfrmGod

TrnsfrmGod New Member

What format would you want the auditions in?

Please PM me for what parts you're auditioning for, I'd love to be a part of this!

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the audition lines in the info section of the youtube vid. I'm still interested to know what format you want the audition clips in (.wav, mp3?)

7. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

I could do it. Can we do an audition for more than one character, or would you rather just one character per voice actor?

8. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

hey you can audition for more than one! Great megatron voice!!!

9. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Need e-mail to send you my awsome wazzzzpinator and others

10. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

11. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    If your script is "amazing", why are you looking for script writers?

12. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    I can do Megatron, Waspinator, Rhinox, or Dinobot. I might send a response video for my auditions.

13. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can voice act but can't do any impressions of the Beast Wars cast so i don't know if I'll be helpful but thought I'd offer anyway :thumbs2: 

14. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

Hey! Yea, well the first series script is done. I have found some people to help with ideas and plotlines to add on to the script as well as edit/revise the character lines to build more characterization. We have started drafting for the second series, and thats why i will like to use brilliant minds to help me write/revise/edit the script for the second season.

15. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

Hey Eric! Thanks for your interest! I'm looking forward to hear your auditons!

16. BeastWarsFan

BeastWarsFan Banned

Hey Knook! Thanks for you interest! We can definately use your voice! In this series they are a lot of new characters that were never in the Tv Show. So those voices are raw...and we are looking for creativity. Also, they are two G1 Characters that will have many roles in the Series (Grimlock and Ravage.) I will update this thread and have the additional characters posted up! Thanks!!!

17. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Send me a PM with info please, I'll talk to you tomorrow about it

18. AutobotMaverick

AutobotMaverick Street Demons leader

I might be able to do Waspinator or Rattrap, although my Rattrap voice isn't too close to the original. Still, I think it suits the character well enough.