Beast Wars Attacktix!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bennydeckersac, Sep 4, 2006.

1. bennydeckersac

bennydeckersac Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wouldn't that be great! Since there are BW Titanium figures, it could happen. Has it ever been said that Attacktix are reserved for only Energon & Cybertron? Maybe G1 or Movie Attacktix figures could be released too. Since there is no storyline, the line is not really limited to one universe. What do you all think?

2. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I would really like some BW Attacktix, I hope you are right!

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sounds good to me. Would also like some BW Titaniums. Having a little anime Rattrap or Scorponok in action stance would be too sweet. As long as they're not leaving droppings on the ground from all this die cast squatting going on.

4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If the TF Attacktix line is successful at all (trust me, I'm doing my part!), I'd like to think we'll continue to see a lot of new characters... BW would be great.

Vehicons would be a ton of fun for troop building.

5. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Um, we've got them -- at least a few. 3" BW OP & Megs are already out, and 6" OpOp is on the way.

But yes, BW Atx would rule. I'm picturing a maniacally cackling Inferno with a giant flame-shaped missile, cyber-raptor with claw swipe, Ravage's stealth ship with dual launchers, and cave children with bonking club action!