Minor/Repaint: Beast Wars Animated Dinobot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Skitch, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Skitch

Skitch Member

Again as terrorcon said I don't mean to be a copy cat I just love the Idea of beast wars characters reborn through these animated figures so I will be doing a line too this is my first attempt at an animated dinobot. Similar to the other two this one is a little different I opted to use bleached bone instead of gold, i felt it was a little more dinosaury and then put stripy dark brown detailing making it look like a raptor car. The details in the arms and legs are a little different but still similar anyways don't mean to be a copy i just thought id put it up thanks for looking.

Ps. sorry about crappy camera quality ill put more pics up soon better quality.

Attached Files:

2. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Skitch

Skitch Member

i wanted to show it to you specifically but i wasnt sure if you would be upset or flattered anyways its not that i cant its that all i have to use is a camera on my cell phone and its old. I tried to choose slightly different colors so its not a complete copy but obviously its strongly based on yours. I did do another version of lockdown too i used blazing lockdown because I do love blazing lol and also i felt the chainsaw sword was more similar to his drill bit sword then the hook for a hand. I'm currently working on rattrap ill post more pics of both soon. Thanks btw

4. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Thats a really cool version, the colors are sweet. Shame about the camera man, should you get a better one at some point I'd love to see more of it. Are you using BB for Rattrap or maybe even Snarl, looking forward to it.

5. Skitch

Skitch Member

Yeah i am using bumblebee I decided last minute that i like OG rattrap better then transmetal so i opted to use some Krylon Fusion metallic grey for the base and then painted most detailing in copper like his original form had my only problem right now it that his middle torso will not come apart without me taking pins out and I'm not sure how to so i may have to paint the grey by hand should be done soon maybe tomorrow I should have a better camera loaned to me by then too thanks too I'm gonna check and see if i can find some of your bots to take a look at now.

6. Skitch

Skitch Member

here is his beast mode pic still bad quality sorry.

Attached Files:

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

neat