Beast Wars and G1

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ironhide29, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Ironhide29

Ironhide29 Banned

I want to know cause i always wanted to know I know for sure that the Maximals are the decendents of the Autobots and the Predacons are the decendents of the Decepticons but the thing is the Autobots and the Decepticons have been reformated to the Maximals and Predacons or they been created centuries after the Autobot/Decepticon WAR was over??

2. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    The best way to know what happens is to watch the series.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, just watch the first couple of episodes and everything will be explained.

EDIT:
    The Autobot/Decepticons reformatted themselves to save energy

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Watch the rest of the show and it should make more sense, in terms of the characters and their relations to the history of the Transformers. Pay attention to what they say and you should be able to figure it out.

The majority of the Maximals / Predacons we encounter in Beast Wars were likely constructed after the war was finished, instead of being reformatted Autobots / Decepticons. It is likely that many are still around (such as ravage) but we really don't see much of them.

5. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Basically with the war that lasted millions of years was finally over. Cybertron entered a time of rebuilding and prosperity. With more and more bots not dieing in the war and a relatively ravaged Cybertron, they underwent the "great upgrade" so that their bodies required less energy so their supply wouldn't run out with all the new bots running around. Improved on board computer systems and automated repair functions also were present.

Basically the Decepticons fell apart after being defeated. The Autobots naturally progressed into the Maximals much like political parties in real life change names and evolve.