beast machines?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus92x, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Beast Machines was quite awesome. I just lament the fact that it only lasted 2 seasons, but I can understand why considering fan opinion, and most likely the ok toy sales.

2. Lord Madhammer

Lord Madhammer Just a simple man

News Credits:
    Actually, I like the fact that the story was planned out from beginning to end... it makes it more of a real story and less of a "thing that keeps going until it sort of stops going". And it eliminates in-show retcon, which is also a bonus.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To add to this... I also imported the whole lot of them from F2F when they came out. I didn't notice too many significant changes to Jetstorm, but I agree the changes to Strika and Silverbolt were not for the better.

Blast Punch Op, Cheetor, Rattrap, Nightscream, Thrust, Tankor, and Savage Noble were missed opportunities.

Could be my imagination, but I think the blue color on Savage Noble's wings is a bit more pronounced (looks nice). Megabolt, Blackarachnia, and Obsidian are definitely the standouts. Tis a shame we never got the rumored OpOp with remolded Megatron head that was supposed to round out the line.

Draven, I wouldn't cross them off your list just yet. The packaging is beautiful and would be a nice addition to your boxed collection. I pitch nearly all packaging, but saved the BWR stuff.

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wasn't flipping out, I was screwing with ya. :tongue:  I don't care what you do with your TFs... well, unless you eat them or something...