Beast Machines Season 2 disc 2

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by skiss, Oct 20, 2009.

1. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is the most amazing string of episodes out of any series of TF I've ever watched. Almost every single episode on this disc is made of pure gold. Was everytime I rewatch it I'm still blown away by the great writing and character persona in it. Really season 2 is just amazing. Sorry I'm rewatching the beast machines and felt like sharing the love. What do you all think?

2. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Beast Machines since it was on tv. I remember being not too sure about the series when it started, but season 2 really won me over. Season 2 was definitely better than season 1. Though season 1 was a bit of a shock since they changed so much after season 3 of Beast Wars.

3. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I was never a fan of Beast Machines until I read the Botcon Wreckers comics. They added a whole new element to the series which it had previously lacked. I really should get around to buying Beast Machines and give the series a second chance.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Beast Machines is an excellent series if taken by itself, and if you disregard the sometimes altered characterisation of the cast from Beast Wars. The last run of episodes is simply amazing and really shows what a well-written series like that is capable of.

5. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Well this is by far the most love I've seen for BM. Which is great, because it's actually my fave TF series (tied with Animated). The whole thing was pure gold. The thing that really made that for me was the "hate plague" episode where at the end Primal looks toward Megatron and says "Could Megatron be right?" Megatron actually nearly convinced Primal of his point of view! That seals it: Best. Megatron. EVER. I also like that they're fighting over idealogical differences as opposed to a standard MacGuffin.

6. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Indeed. Beast Machines's show was among the best of the Transformers TV series, season 2 especially. I can't decide between Beast Wars, Animated, or Beast Machines. It's just a shame it got the cut so soon. I just wish I had a screen accurate Rattrap and BlackArachnia. Yes, I love the freaking wheels.