Beachcomber no longer a recalled item

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

I generaly don't ever shop at walmart (too filthy for me) but i've been visiting my parents and they insisted on going there, so I tagged along, I dug through the toy aisles a bit and found a few neat things, one being a lone beachcomber on a peg, I recall people having a hard time ringing him up (computer said he's a recalled item)

I also as a surprised found Scattershot...from the first wave of cybertron on a peg...thought it a bit odd..so I grabbed both,

both rang up fine, s.hot was 3$ (a figure i kinda wanted but didn't pick up years ago when cybertron was new) and beachcomber rung up without a hitch..so he must not be toxic or whatever anymore :) 

2. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    The cashiers at Wal-Mart were incorrectly saying that Beachcomber was a recalled item as the figures were out on the floor, but not yet officially available for sale in the cash register's system. There has not been an issue with its toxicity whatsoever.