BBTS Updates - 01/10/07

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Deefuzz, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A quick update from our friends at BBTS, all TF related:

2. Black Omen

Black Omen Well-Known Member

SOUNDWAVE WALL STATUE: This cool statue just came in and is priced at
    $84.99 - Soundwave comes with a trio of cassette buddies and is worth a
    look.

Wonder if Joel knows about the contest?

3. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Holy shit, Classics Cliffjumper & Ramjet are out already too? I thought we had to wait until March or later for those two guys.

Yay, so that means we still have 4 to 5 months for more guys like Thundercracker, Dirge & Thrust to possibly still make it out before all the movie stuff starts hitting shelves. Fingers crossed.

4. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

No, but they will be soon apparently. And while I'd like to be optimistic about past wave 3, I don't really think there's anything more for a while considering we've heard absolutely nuthin (officially, test shots, rumors, gossip, etc). It's kind of startling that we would not hear anything if there were immediate plans. I fear that some obvious choices may be made into Botcon figs. I hope not, but it's not IMpossible.

As for the sale, I was able to nab a Uni Depthcharge and BW2 Hellscream on the cheap. Thanks, BBTS. :) 

5. meh_cd

meh_cd Well-Known Member

Yes, if I can get all 6 seekers out of the Classics line, then all will be well.

6. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Agreed. At the end of the day, I care most about completing the Seekers since they seem to be a feasible goal... unlike the 101 other characters people want.

Regarding BBTS supposedly getting Cliffjumper & Ramjet within about 10 days, I just noticed that neither of those guys are available on eBay yet. I find that strange since eBay is usually the place to find the new characters at least an entire month before any store ever gets them. Makes me wonder if these two guys really are on the way or if they'll not actually show up until Feb sometime.