BBTS Shipping Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kenm2474, Jan 7, 2011.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

How long dose it take for BBTS to ship? I bought a figure yesterday but it has yet to ship. I thought something would have been done today but the status has not changed from paid yet.

2. anotheran

anotheran Old skooler

Takes 3-4 days the last time I bought from them. I think it depends on how much you've bought and how busy they are. Warehouse processing is the longest of the whole thing.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yeah, it takes time to process orders, especially when the business is as busy as BBTS is.

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Ok Thanx.

5. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah it can take a couple days, after the payment is registered, for the order to move to the warehouse, be filled, and UPS be notified that the package is awaiting pickup. I've had one gigantic order, and a second sizable one, from them over the past couple months and each took a couple of days before they were handed off to UPS. No worries though.

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm. Usually only takes a day to go from "paid" to "shipped" for me. Only other time it takes longer is if I'm waiting for a payment to clear or something.

7. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    It's taken anywhere from 1 to 5 days for my various orders to have processed, warehouse'd and shipped from BBTS. But dont worry, they'll always get shipped and will always get to you.

8. conan050

conan050 Well-Known Member

Yeah my orders average only a day or two before they ship. I just placed an order on Monday though and it has yet to ship, probably because I ordered a ton of stuff though.

9. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

I'm still waiting on my Protector and Sidearm to ship, and it just keeps saying "Warehouse" next to my POL. It's been well over a week.

10. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    I think they, must've been hit with a lot of orders recently. Not just Transformers but on other stuff as well. Normally for me, it's within a day, when the status changes from paid to shipped. But now it seems they got there hands full.

11. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I knew that's what the question was going to be. Usually, once my stuff is paid, there is about 2-3 days before it is shipped out. However they must be backed up from the holidays because some toys I ordered on last Tuesday finally shipped out this past Monday.

Again they don't usually take this long.

12. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    and with all the superion add on kits they sold recently, I would guess they are swamped.

13. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    I love BBTS. They are my #1 go to online retailer. (reliability and service count a lot for me)

That being said, their warehouse processing has gotten slow. I've hit the "Ship" button and in that time, ordered, shipped, and delivered things from Japan before my orders arrive. It doesn't help that UPS has added at least 1 day on to their shipping routes in the past 6 months as they've cut back.

I'm not complaining mind you, just stating the facts of the matter.

14. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I've got a United Megatron and a War Axe over there with the same status - I'm sure they're just digging themselves out from the Xmas / New Year crush. I'll give it til Monday and then shoot them an email. Make sure they ain't all nappin' or readin' comics ;) 

15. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

You and me both, buddy. I shipped my POL as soon as I got billed for United Megs last Thursday. Status has been Warehouse for 4-5 days now. If they're so busy they should hire more staff. That's what stores do around the holidays when they're obviously going to get hit hard.

16. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I just got an email saying that my stuff has shipped - I guess they've unclogged whatever was holding them up :) 

17. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Mine just shipped too. Look at that; bitch on TFW a little bit and things happen.