BBTS Shipping Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i decided to order Bludgeon on BBTS for me and my brother (Recon Ironhides come with them) and today while checking the shipping it said it was in the "warehouse" What does that mean?

sorry if in the wrong forum, but wasnt quite sure where to put this

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    It should be shipping soon

3. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

your order makes a little journey thru BBTS. It must be a huge place cause sometimes its in the warehouse for a while. Not all the time though. They are pretty good with shipping and I have never had a problem

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    never had a problem in the past either-also never seen it with the warehouse label, got confused

5. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Warehouse is normal for them. It'll be there from anywhere between 3-4 hours to 2-3 days (from my experience). Usually a day or less though.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    warehouse basically means that your payment went through and the order has been sent to their warehouse so the items can be pulled from stock and packed up for shipment

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ah-kool, thanks everybody-and it just changed to Shipped, so i should see it soon! cant wait-i here Bludgeon is top-notch

8. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got a stack o' stuff in my Pile O' Loot.
    I did that to save on shipping and was waiting on the new voyagers.
    and now, i gots an email saying the Preorder stuff is in and added to my Loot.

so i know that when i pull the trigger and ship that stuff, there should be a maximum of 2 days to get the order processed. fine with me.

But BBTS, aside from the usual price insanity on rarer than expected item, has the best shipping and customer service. so no worries, mate. you're getting it PDQ.

9. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    I've had a pile of loot building since an order on 7/14/2009. This morning I hit the "ship my loot now" button. That status went to warehouse right away, and a few hours later the status is now "shipped", with a UPS tracking number. (Though UPS's status is that "electronic billing information has been received", not that it's been picked up.)

Another question, I've used the pile of loot feature for awhile but last year I remember hearing about people getting upset that pile of loot is now limited to 6 months(180 days). Does anyone know if that's 6 months from the date of the first order in the pile of loot? Or is it 6 months from the the latest order date of an item in the pile of loot?

I had assumed the first date, but by that count, my order should have automatically shipped last week. It didn't ship automatically, I chose to ship it today instead. I'm fine with waiting and am not complaining about my order not shipping last week, since if I had wanted it shipped then I could have had it shipped then. Just curious about how the automatic POL shipping has worked for other people.

10. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just means it's in stock and ready to ship. I worked for a online store a few years back with a similar set up.

11. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    That's not what BBTS's "warehouse" status means. My pile of loot has been in stock and ready to ship for awhile. Once I clicked to have it shipped, then status changed to warehouse. "Warehouse" means the order's actually gone to the warehouse for fulfillment, for someone to pack the actual package.

12. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    hmm, interesting. should be here tuesday, if the tracker with US is reliable!