BBTS Seacon Set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by brimsoldier59, Dec 17, 2010.

1. brimsoldier59

brimsoldier59 Well-Known Member

BBTS Seacon set. Wanting to know how many other people are planning or already have picked this up. People complain about the lack of reissues and I got them shipped for 70 bucks. So I just want to know how many people are supporting this. You never know if this goes well they might release another combiner set.

2. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Waiting on the eventual sale at this point.

BBTS seems to have overestimated the demand for this. I didn't have the money when it first came out but at this point, it seems like they'll eventually mark it down because it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere.

We'll see. I'm a patient guy.

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I hit it. Great set of toys.

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Ditto and i don't think it was so much an over estimation as it was Hasbro minimum production numbers requirement. if it get marked down enough I may buy another for individual display.

5. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love mine, they are great little guys. I actually want to pick up one maybe two more sets sometime to have a Seacon army like in Masterforce.

6. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I bet if the rumored accessories for the Seacon set is true, the set will sell out and all the people that are waiting for it to be on clearance will get all butthurt and accuse every person selling it in being a scalper.

7. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

I plan on picking them up soon and adding them to my POL

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Picked it up when it first came out. I have the TFCC Seacons and the molding on the BBTS reissue is surprisingly much better than that earlier release. Well worth the $70.

9. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

I am also waiting for an eventual sale.

10. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    I preordered the normal priced one as soon as the preorders went up. I've always wanted the Seacons to complete my G1 combiners and this is easily the most cost effective way to get the set.

I've opened and played... er checked out the set and I am very happy with it overall. Once I get my G1 collection back on display, this will look great next to the rest of the combiners.

11. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    That's what I'm waiting on too. Finding one right now isn't very hard and even with the Crazy Devy upgrades coming out for it, I doubt that'll make much of a difference, considering their other upgrades never made a difference in demand to the other combiners they've already done unlike FP upgrades seem to have.

12. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

And if i recall the crazy devy parts are not the best selling 3rd party stuff simply due to the price tag on them. I recall multiple posts by other members in regards to the upgrades for devastator and a lot of people were interested but did not want to shell out the cash for them.