BBTS Raises Price on Ravage/Rumble Alts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by IACON, Mar 27, 2007.

1. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

speaking of great wal-mart stories...Walmartsucks.org has tons and tons of great horror stories.

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's 'trendy' to hate on Walmart these days, although I'll admit I've had some less-than-stellar customer service experiences.

I'll definitely consider shopping somewhere else as soon as I can find another store where I can purchase groceries, toys, electronics, books, CDs/DVDs, housewares, baby items, lawn/garden/plant items, jewelry, computers, sporting goods, prescriptions, get photos developed, etc...

...and have the ability to do any of these things anytime I choose, day or night, at a price cheaper than anywhere else.

3. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very true. When they put up the new WM next to the Kroger down the road from me, I swore that I would still get my groceries at Kroger. Since they opened, though, I almost exclusively go to WM for the same reasons you noted.

BTW, I've got 6 WMs within 30 minutes of home and work (soon to be 7) and just can't see spending an extra $14+ each from BBTS. Even though BBTS is a reputable seller, I can't justify spending 75% more when I have so many other options open to me. Unfortunately, I know that isn't the case with everyone.

4. IOIIOOO

IOIIOOO Botographer to the Stars

I'm sure Wal-Mart appreciates all of those who laugh at us who don't like them. What would they do without you?

Seriously, though, Wal-Mart as a company is horrible. Before Sam Walton died there was at least some shred of corporate decency, but in the years since they have done anything they can in honor of the allmighty buck.

* Forcing local businesses under with targeted loss leaders when establishing a new market area? Check.

* Becoming the major employer in an area due to closing other businesses, then limiting wage increases, benefits and limiting labor movements? Check.

* Requiring major vendors to lower wholesale costs or lose their contract, making the vendor move production labor to areas with known human rights violations? Check.

No major company has completely clean hands (though some companies like Costco come close), but Wal-Mart is definitely among the worst with a market share allowing them to do more than their fair share of damage.

5. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I hope I beat BBTS getting them. I'm about about cancel my Pre-order, considering I've got 4 or 5 Wal-Marts, all within 20 minutes drive-time from my house, and all of them are resetting now.