BBTS questions

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by General Magnus, Oct 30, 2007.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Usually how long do they take processing payments? I payed for something last night and it still listes payment has being processed. If something was wrong , joel would probla send me an email right?

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    That can be shown for up to 2hrs till 2days. Nothing to worry about. Happens to me all the time but I still get my stuff :) 

3. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

did you pay via paypal? they usually respond fast when it come to payment, but that is during daytime. i bought something from them last week, paid via paypal, and emailed customer service, and within 1 hour, i got a response that they got my payment and the status has been updated on my acct. it might be that you paid at night time and not in the day, anyways, you should find out if it got thru today, if not, email their customer service, they answer fast.

4. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's normal. My 'processing' time with BBTS has been anywhere from a few minutes to over a week. All depends on when they get something in stock, how busy they are, and other stuff like that.

5. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Nah, i´m asking cause I changed my CC recently and such. So I just wana be sure everything is ok.