BBTS pre ordering

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bignick1693, Jan 22, 2012.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Just pre ordered off of big bad toy store for the first time. Got a first edition voyager Optimus. Just want some feedback on bbts. And how reliable a pre order can be. Thanks

2. skiss

skiss Crash and Burn

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can be slow to ship out but reliable. Their to expensive for me though.

3. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

BBTS rocks. If an issue arises, it is usually beyond their control, and they will do what it takes to get it resolved.

4. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    100% flawless. Certainly the best option if not always the cheapest. I'm a robot kingdom fan myself but that's due to living in Australia so I'd have to pay international shipping regardless..... BBtS wins out If your stateside.

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ya they can be expensive. this is why it my first time buying because it cheaper than eBay and the fe are not hitting my tru.

6. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Haven't had a problem yet.
    They don't take your money until it ships,
    You can cancel at last minute if toy shows up in stores first.

7. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    Yeah i just ordered FE prime from them and was about to post the same thread! haha

8. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

I've had Prime and Bulkhead preordered since the day they went up. I don't want to pay the mark-up, but considering how many figures in the recent past I never saw at retail, I don't feel like taking any chances.
    Mostly for Bulkhead, I really don't think I'll have trouble finding Optimus, but they're only offered as a set.

9. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    I will post this here for all you here worried about transfromers prime line and bbts dont look at all the other web pages there in same boat

10. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    When it comes to placing a preorder, it doesn't get much better then BBTS. They don't charge your card until the figure ships, and you have ample time to cancel the order. You've got nothing to worry about except being a bit patient for them to show up in stock. ;) 

11. cheapdate

cheapdate Banned

They're great, and in before the pathetic "BBTScalper" hate.

12. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One of if not the best place to pre-order stuff. You don't pay right away and you can cancel literally in a minute.

13. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had decent experience ordering stuff that was in stock. But my first order for them was a preorder for the FP Bruitcus limbs. They claimed they would get them in November but they didn't actually get them until January or February. That first time plus preordering has left a bad taste in my mouth. And since I've had the 1.5 wave and Prime/Bulkhead preordered from them since they went up, I'm starting to taste it again... Get them in already.

14. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I'm hoping that the FE Optimus stays available for another week. I definitely want to get him after seeing the "Powerizers" version...

15. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Well that's not BBTS's fault on the pre-ordering part. That's why it clearly gives an "estimate" time of arrival which means it's not a guarantee. The direct manufacturers are normally the ones that delay in delivering the products to the sources, which once again, BBTS has no control over that. I imagine the estimate dates they put up on their site are based on the manufacturers state of release. Delays do happen..

IMO, they are top notch!

16. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I know some times things are out of peoples control. I can understand that and I don't blame them for it. I've just got this bad taste about it that's irrational.

17. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, the dates they use aren't always reliable but, you can't beat their service.

Hell, besides the FE figs, I have a Robobuz still on preorder. I don't think that thing is ever coming.

18. LordShockwave

LordShockwave Harold of Power.

News Credits:
    Is there a possibility of the manufacturer to not send bbts any more products? Could it be possible for people who preordered it would possibly end up not getting the figure anytime? Or when you preorder it you are 100% garentied a figure? I'm kinda worried I won't get it...I mean hasbro already sent out the main line will they keep sending bbts shipments of the FE voyagers?

19. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Normally if they have items on pre-order, that means they are going to get more in stock sooner or later.

I have noticed that they will take items down if they know they are not going to get anymore in stock or they'll place a "Preorder/Sold Out" sign.

20. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Very rare that they don't get the product in, and when there is a chance (atleast from what I have seen), they have emailed notice to people. I know there were worries about Takara Animated Arcee on their end, and they emailed people that it may not be possible to fill all the orders, and that they were searching for more supply. I think in that case they did get enough supply anyway (not sure since I didn't order it).