BBTS pre-order question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by wheeljaxx, Aug 15, 2008.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

i had 3 figures on pre-order, and they are accepted and in my cart, they are the same figure. i couldn't add 3 in one order, so i had to do 3 seperate orders for 1 figure. the figures came in the other day, and wen to my pile of loot, but only 1 figure pre-order was filled. the other 2 are still " on order"

will BBTS fill those pre-orders when they get more stock, or are you only allowed to order 1 of each figure at all.

2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That is a good question. I'm just guessing here, but I would assume they would fill that order when more stock has arrived. Otherwise, if there were limits, they would have let you know. Again, just guessing here.

3. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

I don't remember ever seeing BBTS limit the amount of orders that someone could make. . .I had an issue where I pre-ordered 2 Eels separately since they seemed to limit each order to one during checkout, so I'm curious to know if they will only honor my first order, as well.

Seems that if they did have a limit, that they would have a way of checking for those who ordered more, deleting the extras, and letting people know that their orders would not be fulfilled. Otherwise, the "spots" for those pre-ordered figures are still be held by you I would imagine, which keeps them from selling those figures to someone else.

In any case, you should contact their customer service. In my experience, they are top notch with any issues or questions that you might have.

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

yeah, i ordered 3 BATS, and only had 1 go to my pile of loot, and could only have 1 at check out, so i did 3 seperate orders. hoewever, i also had preorders from the same case of figures ( arctic SE, Baroness, mjr. bludd) and only have 2 of them sent to my pile of loot. they NEVER did fill my SE pre-order, so i cancelled it, and got it on shelf in canadian card.

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

they will fill the remainder of your order as they become avaliable. They probably did not receive enough in the initial shipment to cover all the preorders.