BBTS Pile of Loot question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Macross7, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have an item that has been sitting in the POL for a while. How do I get it out of there? I want to buy almost $70 worth of other stuff but want the item gone first.

2. Eternalm

Eternalm Hasbro owns my Childhood

I'm confused, are you trying to cancel the order, or ship it?

To cancel, go into the pile, and click on products, then there are some steps from there, depending on how long it's been in there, they might not let you cancel it though.

If you're just wanting it to be shipped, there's a huge button at the top that says "ship my loot now" you click that, and they ship your loot

3. Macross7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want to cancel the item. I don't want it. I went into the pile but didn't see where to cancel it.

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    BBTS has changed their policies over the past few years. It used to be you could cancel an item at any time, even months after purchase, so long as it had not yet been shipped. Now you only have 2 weeks from date of purchase to cancel an item.

However, if you send BBTS an email and explain the situation (very nicely, that is). They MIGHT be able to cancel the item for you but I would not expect it. You may just have to live with it.

5. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

There's now a delay (something like 30 days) for cancelling stuff in your PoL. Pass that, and you can't cancel them. I emailed them a while ago about it as I was not aware of the change, and got my item cancelled. You might try to drop them a mail to see.

Edit: Ninja'd!

6. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    From their FAQ:

7. Macross7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've sent an email asking them to cancel it & let them know there is about $70 worth of stuff i do want.

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    That's all you can do, and hope for instore credit. I was able to cancel my HA Mudflap for instore credit when my cousin sent me one as a surprise. Course that figure was easy for them to resell at the time and I had about $600 in preorders coming down the pike.