BBTS Loot Vets

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VenomKing, Apr 9, 2011.

1. VenomKing

VenomKing Well-Known Member

BBTS says for pre order items they dont charge your card until the item is instock. Is there a way to change that? I'd rather have the item charged when I make the order. It's probably just me but I don't like the idea of having a big POL with half the stuff charged and the other half not charged, where things could happen and may not have the money months later when the item arrives.

2. It Is Him

It Is Him Well-Known Member

You could always cancel the pre-order if something happens. I've had to do that more than once, and it's no problem at all.

3. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

I think you could just pay via paypal, money order or check to get around that. Also, you can probably just e-mail and ask to pay now via CC. I'm sure they won't say no to your money.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/help.aspx#moretime

The minor downside to canceling a pre-order once it's in stock, you only get BBTS credit. You don't get a chargeback. At least that's how it's been for me.

4. VenomKing

Yes, but then I lose out on the item I could have paid for months in advance. Guessing there's no way to make that happen.

5. VenomKing

Do they auto bill you when items arrive or do you at least get to confirm it before pre orders are billed?

6. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    You need a credit card to use the POL. You cannot use Paypal or any other source of payment for the POL. You also need a credit card for preorders. Once the item is in stock, your credit card is processed and you receive a notification email. If your CC is denied, then you get an email with other options to pay, but I believe you have so many days to do that before your order is canceled.

There is also a section for preorders. Preorders are not charged until the item is in stock and ready to ship. Once a preorder is in stock, your CC gets charged and items are thrown in the POL. You can ship the POL at any time.

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Autobill and email. That's why they require a credit card on file.

8. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    You don't need a credit card to use the POL function. But you do need a CC for pre-orders though.

9. Deceptichage

News Credits:
  10. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Funny. The last purchase I did with them, I paid using paypal and had my POL activated too. Those purchases are now sitting nicely in my POL, justing waiting for me to press the button when the time is right.

11. Deceptichage

News Credits:
    I prefer Paypal as paypment and I have tried to see if there was a workaround, but no luck.