BBTS First impressions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by WheelWave140, Sep 5, 2012.

1. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    So, about two months back, I ordered FE Bee off of BBTS,when I finally recieved the item, the packaging was resealed, I turned it around and saw a sticky note that read "C7 Package ---Opened" I didn't really care, but looking back at it, I payed for a C9 Package but the packaging's not something I collect anyway, and the toy was fine. I threw the box away so I don't have pics, but has anyone had a similar experience. Also, I have no quarrel with BBTS.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    That's unfortunate, I always use BBTS and have never had a single problem with them.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Sounds like miscomunication there.

I've dealt with BBTS for years and they've always gone out of their way to be great to me.

4. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I've never had any issues when I've used BBTS. Just an error on their part though. If I know anything about their customer service, you can probably send it back to them with photo proof and they should send you a C9 Bee.

5. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Never had a problem with BBTS - always had great service from them. I'd suggest contacting their customer service to see what they can do for you.

6. WheelWave140

News Credits:
    It's really not a big deal, but the way you guys talk about it, it sounds like a very rare mistake, so I'll reconsider my opinion of them.

7. Reaper Cloud

Reaper Cloud Dark Wrecker

News Credits:

Not sure where you live...but you're saying that it took "about two months" to receive the figure then?

Also, I know that BBTS has received new stock for FE Bumblebee, but perhaps all they had at the time of your order was a C7 figure? They do sell open/used toys as well.

Another question. If you have an issue with this, since you "paid for a C9 package," why didn't you take pics and E Mail BBTS about it? I have E Mailed them several times (not for a problem with my particular item/order, but with questions/suggestions) and they respond within 24 hours (minus weekends and holidays). Not to sound like an ass, but is this your first time ordering online? If you come across a situation where you receive an item that you didn't order (in your case, a C9 was ordered, but a C7 was sent), then pics are DEFINITELY needed, as well as the PACKAGING of the figure.

You have an issue with a online company, yet made NO effort to have proof, or to talk to their customer service to have the problem fixed.

Or are you just trying to slam BBTS? There are just so many problems with your statement that makes me go "Troll?"

8. 2punish&enslave

2punish&enslave Starscream's Brigade

Ebay:
    I've bought a lot from them and have not had any problems.

9. WheelWave140

News Credits:
    Not trying to troll, and I really didn't care about the problem when I got it. I just recently thought about it and wanted to see if anyone else ever had the problem. I have nothing against BBTS and as i've said: IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL AND I DON'T COLLECT PACKAGES ANYWAY.
    Also, I realize that I may have been misleading with my post, I ordered AND received the item 2 months ago

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  10. deltagod

deltagod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've had horrible customer service from Toy Arena, but BBTS has been amazing. You probably accidentally purchased "substandard" stock - and if not they'll make it right.

11. chas_520000

chas_520000 Well-Known Member

bbts is a great place to buy from. i bought mp grimlock and he was missing a part. contacted them and they replaced him. i wouldn't buy from anyone else.