BBTS Backorder questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Spartan Prime, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I just got a BBTS account because I finally submitted to peer pressure and decided to get a Revoltech Prime. However, BBTS says it's on backorder.

Now, it says it'll be back arriving in stock in September. If I put in an order now, how long should it be until it arrives?

2. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Impossible to tell.
    I pre-ordered a set of 8 movie figures back in juli and they been postponed to august and now september, but i doubt they'll get them before october.

3. Spartan Prime

True, but those are, IMO, probably in a greater demand, being that they were short on production as opposed to their demand. Revoltech Prime has been out for a while and I know I for one haven't heard anything about it for months now. It just seemed to me it was something that had passed its rush and was just out of stock.

4. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

:thumb 

I ordered a Revoltech Prime on backorder in late august, and there is yet to be any stock updates or anything of the sort.

We'll just have to see, since September's not over yet.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    You were probably better off buying one off of someone here or on ebay. One thing I've learned about "Backordered"- it may or may not come back in stock, and there may or may not be enough to fill all the orders.

6. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

this has nothing to do with TFs but on my bass trombone, I bought a 1G mouthpeice, but it was back ordered from Bach, and my instructor told me that the last time he got something back ordered from them, it took 6 months for the part to arrive... So I got one frmo Yamaha. lol

7. sharke

sharke canadian piece of sh*t

you'll get it, don't worry. they wouldn't take orders if there was any ambiguity about stock. its the same as preorders, they have already sent the order in and are filling it. its up to the distributer. I ordered a Boba Fett statue on backorder for October, thing arrived in June.

BBTS is great and they take good care of their customers

8. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

Hmm. :eek: 

Well, if it takes longer, all the better, because I don't have all the spending money in the world at the moment.

And if it never comes back in stock, well then, heh heh...

9. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    You can get a Revy Prime for under $25 shipped off eBay. No need to get it from BBTS.

10. Spartan Prime

yeah, but thats not counting S/H, I already looked. Besides, I already put in the order. I can't cancel it now, can I?

11. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I got both of mine on eBay for under $25 including shipping. The beauty of BBTS pre-orders/back orders is you can cancel at anytime because they don't charge you until the product is in the warehouse and ready to ship.