BBTS April bulk order to the UK - any requests?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tarrn, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Tarrn

Tarrn Bikeformer Fanboy

First off, I don't know whether this is the right place to be making this thread - if not, could a moderator move it to wherever would be the best place?

I'll be shipping an order with the BigBadToyStore when the 3rd wave of PRID Deluxes and 2nd wave of PRID Voyagers arrive, and I'm happy to add any requests to the order that UK-based members want to make for anything BBTS carries. As long as I can cover the expense of doing the extra stuff, I'm good, so I'll only ask for what it would cost me to get it to you. I won't even ask for the money until it reaches my hands, although I will be vetoing requests that're either stupidly expensive and/or so niche that I don't think I could resell it on eBay at cost if the deal falls through.

The conditions are that it must be a standard BBTS item, so no '1 Prime Vehicon' requests for example since they aren't being sold individually, although a full Deluxe Wave 3 case or the KO/HS/VH triple pack would be fine. It must also either be currently in stock or due for an April pre-order. PM me with the specific details of what you want and post in the thread saying you've done so, if you're interested, so I can keep track more easily of who wants what.

To work out the cost of any items you want you take the total BBTS price in USD for the combined total, multiply by 1.2 for VAT and add $4 for each pound of postage rounding up. (So 6.3lb = 7 = $28.) Then convert that to pounds, add whatever postage you think it would take (IIRC it's about £1.50 for a Deluxe-sized figure and £2.00 for a Voyager). That's it if you intend to pay by cheque or bank transfer, although I'd have to ask a further 5% if you're using PayPal to cover their fees.

I will be on holiday between the 21st and 28th April so my internet access will be sporadic, but I will be checking this thread and my PM's as frequently as possible on my smartphone (every evening at the very least) and placing orders as and when I receive them.

Oh, and off the bat, I'll have (all PRID) 4x Hot Shots, 2x Knock Outs, 2x Bumblebees, 1x Optimus Prime and 1x Optimus Prime without any weapons intended for sale on eBay - if any wants to place dibs before I do that I'll sell them privately for £15, £15, £10, £22 and £20 respectively including postage.

2. Tarrn

Tarrn Bikeformer Fanboy

Quick bump and update - the RID Deluxes are now being processed, so anyone who wants to place an order has until the Voyagers arrive to get in touch.

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Mad cool of you to be doing this for people :)