BB prop for the movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaVPrime, Jan 12, 2008.

1. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Well its been a while since the movies day veiw and I have often wondered what has happened to the set props, I know I saw the large prime head on E-Bay, but what about BB and such???

I mean....owning a life like BB would be nice...transforming level required 200

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    They're most likely keeping it, since it could come in handy during the sequel. that prop saved them a small fortune in the first, after all.

3. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    Agreed, but it still does raise an interesting question! What will they do with their version of frozen Megs since he is dead now?? Maybe universal studios?

4. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope they recycle those frozen Megatron legs, or at least keep them in combination with other physical parts of him lest we ever need to see his soggy, cut-up corpse.

5. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    the full size bumblebee was just at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this past week.

I expect to see something decent at botcon this year.

6. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    I'm more interested in the cars, especially the yellow BB Camaro concept car they were using. I know it's not really a Camaro (they made it out of some Pontiac GTOs) but with the production version soon to be released, will they use the same car in the sequel or are they gonna use a production car? I'm just curious.

7. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's an interesting question. I had never thought of that. The differences are minimal, so who knows? I don't think it would really matter.

8. MasterPrime

MasterPrime Assemble and Roll Out

News Credits:
    I bet you that they will reuse frozen megs since he was put into the icey cold water that would be the only reason for having it then.

9. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Assuming the movie actually shoots in June 2008, that mean the production Camaros won't be available yet, IIRC the relase date correctly. There are some advantages in using production cars, mostly to do with cost - the custom Bumblebee cars built by Saleen cost alot of money yet are less functional than the real car and are not road-legal. If they crash a production model Camaro, it's relatively cheap to replace compared to the custom Bumblebee cars.

10. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    Agreed as they are probably by functionality to look like a car, but probably not street legal, I guarantee they spent some money in order to run such a car. But the one thing I am most interested in was the Abrams tank lol!!! I would love that to be in my front yard!!! Proud owner of Devastator!!

11. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    It's a fake tank they made for XXX: State of the Union. It's actually built from a Peterbilt truck, apparently.

12. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:

Ironic.....OP isnt the only Peterbuil in town :lol  but yea it would be nice to own.

13. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

Megatron dead? Nah, I'm sure he'll be back. Dumping him and the other "dead" Decepticons at the bottom of the ocean was the perfect setup for the Decepticon undersea base.

Camera pans down, deep into the dark abyss of the ocean.
    At the ocean floor, a massive form lays motionless.
    The darkness is broken by a flicker of two red lights, which builds into a fierce glow
    A menacing voice breaks the scilence.
    MEGATRON: I will be...AVENGED!