Bay's robots in disguise boost GM profile

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Rend

Rend Decepticreep Killer

I think this should be a *hint-hint* to Michael Bay. Less humans and more cars. DUH!

The movie is called "TRANSFORMERS" not "HUMANS & some TRANSFORMERS thrown in there to spice the film up a bit". Honestly I thought the film could have given more screen time to the bots. I mean really we all know that as Transformers fans that we wanted to see more interaction between the bots. I personally loved when Prime and the Autobots interacted together. Same goes for Megs, Starscream, and the Decepticon interactions. This is what I paid good money for! To see robots that transform into vehicles, and that fight each other.

2. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

Lol so after years of us telling them "we dont need no stinking humans to relate to there is now statistical data to support it.

Also Id bet my entire collection that if the bots had recieved the lions share of the characterization and dialogue then the human characters would be at the bottom of the list.

Sigh im happy that alot of folks liked the movie just wish I could have been one of them it didnt need the silly comedy and all the bots and cons needed more dialogue and characterization.

Oh yeah and I thought the autobots were meant to be the heroes go figure guess Id misunderstood for the last 20years.

Ah well enough rehashing old complaints hopefully this kind of info makes those who need to stand up and take notice and realize that the humans need to be supporting cast.

3. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

This a Bay picture you're going to get more flashy eye candy and a lot of explosions.
    It's a not a Soap Opera, people.

4. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    How does BB beat Optimus Prime?? Maybe cause Prime got the beat down at the end of the movie. *sigh*

5. Joshimus_prime

Joshimus_prime Active Member

Well actually guys, didn't you hear? Because of global warming, all of the transformers in the second film will be Hybrid vehicles and bikes. Optimus prime will actually be a bus for public transportation.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Well Bumblebee did not have lips, flames, or say "my bad" so maybe that's why he was more popular.

Is sort of sad though that the Decepticons have to be the Rodney Dangerfield of the franchise. Would have been nice to have had some sort of poll with people saying they didn't like backward knees, insect heads, or characters with nothing to say.

But at least we have poll saying what us nerds have been saying all along that a movie about Transformers should be about the Transformers and not human focused.