Minor/Repaint: Bayonet or britt from infestation

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by gregles, Aug 14, 2011.

1. gregles

gregles quintesson

hi again this is a really obvious repaint and head resculpt I did. what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

Looks good, I like that colour scheme.

The paint job on the head is good, my only critique is transformer heads usually have more detailing molded into them (like the top of the head, "helmet", etc.) Yours looks a little flat at the top. It would be nicer if that red stripe was a molded "raised" detail, in my opinion.

Then again, I'm not familiar with the character, so maybe this is how her head looks...

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

4. gregles

gregles quintesson

I really wanted it to have a helmet or mask which could fold up to show the face under like in the comic but during the transformation the head has to fit in a very small space and it narrowly avoids scraping against the edges as it is now. I could add a little putty on the mask area to add some more detail as you are right it is a little too flat

5. dominomist

dominomist Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I wanted to do the samething but with some mods to the chest to make it look slimer. I am surprised how well it works w/o any mods. Great job

6. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    love it. You nailed it IMO. Its great that you worked both faces in with the raised mask. It would have been easy to just go for the TF face. Great work.