Bayformers SUCKED!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Conceptron, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conceptron

Conceptron Banned

Bad film, horrible film, poor plot, bad writing, poor characters, poor structure, little to no story, horrid directing....ILM was the only bright spark in this utter crap of a film.
    Watever happened to the Starscream/Megatron dynamic that was supposedly very much in this film????

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Your eloquent and concise criticisms have made me seriously reexamine my enjoyment of the film.

Seriously, though, these specific questions have been asked and answered well enough in the past, unless you've simply made up your mind. For example, the dynamic you feel is missing was apparently scripted, but fell victim to run-time and the costs of hiring the aforementioned ILM to do the effects.

Many of your other concerns can be explained as well as possible by two words: "It's Hollywood." Alternatively, you could acknowledge that your strongly held opinion might not be exclusively correct.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  3. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

4. Optimus Matt

Optimus Matt Well-Known Member

i liked it, i thought it it had some flaws like the bonecrusher scene looked to edited and the i wish it showed the fight betwean prime and magatron.

5. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.