Bayformer Fan Watches Transformers: Robots in Disguise [BLOG]

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by CaptainSlayer, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Issy543

Issy543 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dang, I received no notification about your new posts. Oh well. I'll just put my thoughts on the new episode you've watched.

Well, Bumblebee did kill Megatron during Prime...

Plot convince?

Well, with a face like Grimlock's, who wouldn't want to slap him :p 

It's always nice to see a learning curve whenever a character gains a new ability.

They'll appear more often in this season...I think.

In the next few episode, you'll see a lot of combining.

Man, it feels good to be back again after E3. By the way, what did you think about it? I think Microsoft and Bethesda were the best, and EA and Square Enix were the worst; the others were decent.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CaptainSlayer

CaptainSlayer "Soundwave just sent out Randal"

I did notice this but it hasn't upset me. I chalk it up to me still being super sore about Transformers: Animated Grimlock... seriously, the most disgusting waste of the character I've seen. :p 

My wife and I just put the movie on yesterday while cleaning the house and I adore the dumb Grimlock who loves Kup's war stories. :p 

Well, Andrew WK is one of my favorite people on the face of this earth so Bethesda stole my heart as soon as they started along with their statement of bringing the message of "Fuck Nazis" to every platform possible. I never played the first Rage but Rage 2 looks insanely fun and well.. Bethesda doesn't really make bad games in my opinion, so there was a loot to drool over. DOOM Eternal has me very, very excited. I'm also a massive TES fan, so the tease for 6 was great, though I'm sure we're still like 5 years away. :p 

Microsoft was wonderful with a lot of great games being shown back-to-back-to-back. Gears of War and Halo are two of my favorite franchises ever, so always happy to see them and the announcement of five studio acquisitions has me excited for the future.

Sony was -beautiful-. I loved the live music and the artistic approach they took this year. I keep having trouble remembering the name but the like Ronin/Samurai type game with the cinimatic duel at the end was actually one of my games of show from E3 and I'm stoked to play it.

Square Enix was fun but short. I didn't dislike it, in fact, I liked the 30 minute show time because I watched it at work ;P

I didn't get to catch Devolver Digital or PC Gaming.

Ubisoft was a lot of fun and the commitment to continuing support for For Honor got me to finally break and buy it on sale this weekend from the Xbox Store and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Beyond Good and Evil 2 looks astounding... I should really play the first one.

Nintendo was great. I know a lot of people were upset about it being mostly Smash but uh, wasn't that the point? I never got to play Brawl really so to be able to enjoy Pokemon Trainer and Snake is very exciting.

EA sucked. Like, it was so cringey and terrible. A 'Professional Mobile Gaming Champion'? That's a thing? Also, please bring out this kid who brags about 'chasing that money' for a Madden Belt more.... On the bright side, they announced more Clone Wars content for Star Wars Battlefront II which I'm so ready for and Unravel Two looked great and that one game about 'lonliness' seems like it might be an interesting concept.

Overall, an awesome year to be a gamer.

... If only we could have got a WFC/FOC-like title ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  3. Issy543

News Credits:
    Yeah, Rage 2 looks like a game that is all about embracing the crazy and bizarre setting of the game, which should be no surprise, since the developers that made Doom and the Just Cause series are helping to make this game. I’m more pumped for Doom Eternal (because I loved Doom 2016) and Elder Scrolls Blades (since this might be my chance to get into the Elder Scrolls franchise).

Microsoft have established a bright future for them, especially in terms of upcoming exclusives, such as Sessions, Tunic and more. It’s a good thing Halo and Gears Of War aren’t available this year, as it gives me more time to play the previous entires. I’m pumped for Forza Horizon 4 and the new Tomb Raider game. Also, Cyberpunk 2077 looks like a day one purchase for me.

Sony achieved their goal in making me intrigued for the upcoming exclusive, especially Spider-Man and the Last of Us Part 2. Death Stranding looks interesting as well, but I needed to see some gameplay that didn’t involve walking around Iceland...or seeing someone getting a bug.

Square Enix only announce 2 new games, and didn’t provide much more information on games that were already announced, hence my disappointment with it, although at least it was short.

Same.

I am excited for the new Trails game, especially since it’s coming for the Switch as well, and am interested in Assassins Creed Odyssey (although I would prefer for it to come out next year, as I’ve yet to complete the story from Origin). Beyond Good and Evil 2 looks great, and I definitely got to try the first one. I was surprised a lot of people were expecting a new Splinter Cell game though.

People were expecting more announcements regarding games they previously announced, such as Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 (both of which started development last year, so I dunno why expected more information about them) and Yoshi (which is delayed to 2019). There were a lot of rumours of a new racing Star Fox Racing as well. But I liked the Super Smash Bros Ultimate announcement, even though I really could have been it’s own direct, rather than be a part of E3.

EA originals were the best thing about it, since it seems they were games that looks interesting and presented with passion. Everything else was present in a way that only shareholders would be pleased with. Also, Anthem suddenly became less interesting for me, especially since it’s online only.

I’d say that is true for 2018 and 2019.

I was hoping for a announcement of a Transformers game being developed, but sadly, that did not happen. I wonder if Hasbro will find a new publisher anytime soon. It’s been a year since the contract with Activision expired.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. CaptainSlayer

Railroad Rage

I don't understand the Stunticon's obsession with being the fastest vehicles on the planet Earth. I guess every villain or set of villains need a motive but this one just seems... strange. They want to control the roads and race around, cool. But is... is that like it? Is that their end goal? I'm not complaining, just contemplating.

Either way, this episode was wonderful. It had a lot of heart between the mini-cons and Sideswipe and even gave Drift some of the ass kicking action he deserves aboard the super train. It was good to see the series' most cheated character get some quality time in the spotlight.

The final Decepticon Hunter has also been claimed. Stolen by a mini-con and undoubtedly returned to Soundwave which leads me to believe that we may finally be getting closer to the meat of Season 3. If I can make a prediction, I feel like the Stunticons aren't the big bads of this final season but are instead leading us up to something more.

I don't know what mind you, but I hardly doubt the end of the series is centered around some glorified road hogs.

It was nice to see all of them fighting side-by-side save for Motormaster but it did seem odd that they were all thrown from the train that was traveling at super speeds but landed like six feet apart. lol.

Very fun episode that I thoroughly enjoyed and it has me eager to continue moving forward to see where we land.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Issy543

News Credits:
    They basically want to control the roads and destroyed the Autobots. That's pretty much it. A basic motive for a group of villains, but makes sense, especially since they have racing-releated names.

I find this episode to be a bit of a strange one to me. Slipstream doesn't tell Drift straight away that he made a mistake, but rather waits until the end, and only until Sideswipe takes the blame (kudos for him acting a bit more mature though). This all could have been prevented Drift from being humiliated. But, seeing more Drift is nice. Plus, I'm a fan of trains.

You'll find out soon...

In a few episodes, you'll find out.

That's gravity and velocity for you.

I feel that with next episode, you'll find it slightly better.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Another solid episode. Motormaster is out of the shadows and he gave his squad one last chance to defeat Team Bee without him. Now that they failed, I imagine he’s extremely pissed and is ready to do it himself...

- One of my favourite moments from this episode was defintely when Drift found out about the sword and immediately blamed Sideswipe. The best part being is that Sideswipe was willing to take the blame to protect Slipstream. That shows how much they have grown, since Starscream was around.

- Soundwave has all three Decepticon Hunters in his possession, so hypothetically he could enact his plan at any moment. Maybe he’s waiting for something? Just a thought.

- As per your question regarding the finale, all I can state is what we already know. The Stunticons are causing trouble on Earth. Soundwave’s in the Shadowzone working with four Mini-Cons (one has defected) and Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Windblade are as far as we know, investigating Cybertron’s Government.

- The next episode is also one of my favourites. In fact, the next four episodes are really solid, and there's one in particular that will blow you away.

That’s all until next entry.

• Like Like x 2
  7. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Average Core Gundam enjoyer

News Credits:
    The Fastest Bot Alive!:

This episode is alright, I guess. There's nothing wrong with it, but this episode is a bit weaker compared to the previous 1-2 episodes.

This time around, Grimlock get some sort of Flash/Quicksilver like super-speed superpower, which is unfortunately the only interesting thing going on in this episode IMO. I do like that this episode didn't just show Grimlock to be able to master his temporary super-speed ability instantly, and he did need to learn to control his new power.

Railroad Rage:

I do kinda agree that the motivation of the Stunticons wanting to be the fastest vehicles on Earth is quite weird for a group of Decepticons. At the same time, I would hardly call them the lamest fictional villain I've ever see (For that, I'll give it to fairy king Oberon from the SAO anime; But that's another topic for another day).

Sideswipe did his usual prank tricks with replacing Drift's sword with something else, but unlike the other time I can swallow his behavior this time because he did it for the right reason (It was Slipstream that messed up Drift's sword and he only do so to avoid Slipstream getting the blame).

Soundwave did finally get all of the Decepticon Hunter device away from Bee's team, which possibly means that it won't be too long until Soundwave do something with them.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Okay I'm super behind on this so I had to condense a bunch of what I had to say because everyone else covered most of what I wanted to say, but here goes.

A year or to ago if someone were to tell me that one of my absolute favorite episodes was going to be one about Strongarm I would've had them strung up in the streets, but oh how the times have changed. This episode is proof that Strongarm has blossomed as character. Going from the worst to one of the best over the course of the show. Nightra was obviously bad but I like that Strongarm was willing to give her a chance. It just made it a much more personal and emotional finale when they end up fighting. I appreciate Strongarm's dedication to her job back then. She really was destined to be an enforcer of the law.

Blastwave on the other hand was a beast. This guy was pretty much a silent juggernaut. No matter what the team threw at him it was always just a minor irritation. He's a recolor and small retool of the Fallen. I never expected to have him be silent, but it makes sense because the reveal of Nightra's betrayal would've been ruined the moment he showed up. Great moment for Bumblebee honoring him because he was once in his shoes back in Prime.

The Golden Knight just might be my favorite filler episode. The main story only has three characters, so it makes for a much easier for the story to be focused on what might be the best one-off con in the show. Bumblebee and Fixit both proved strong enough to carry an episode together. What can I say about Flamesnort that hasn't been said already? That old boy is a model Decepticon, a true example of loyalty and resolve. It just made him all the more tragic. He's old, sick, and clearly lost his marbles. Regardless the tragic aspect of his arc makes him one of the most sympathetic and impactful characters in recent history. We didn't want him to win but we also didn't want him to suffer anymore. By the way he was a heavily retooled model of Crazybolt, but he looks nothing like him outside of the quadrupedal figure. This is the best version of The Last Knight we're ever going to get.

For the Fastest bot alive we got to see a bunch of death because the monkey zombies aren't technically alive. Of all the cons to return why did it have to be Simacore? As much as I like him I would've personally liked it for Vertebreak to come back. They did use his lab after all. If there is something I did enjoy it was how easily Simacore gets defeated by Grimlock's speed. He spent all this time plotting against his archenemy and he gets immediately taking out by a variable that was impossible to calculate. Perhaps all you need to succeed in life is dumb luck after all. We've been doing it all wrong!

For the last episode the action was intense and Sideswipe had some shining moments with Drift and the Minicons. I actually completely sided with Sideswipe on this one not the hiding breaking Drift's sword part, but when Sideswipe stood up for Jetstorm and Sliptsream. As great of a teacher Drift is he still is too harsh on the poor little guys. Considering everything they've been through since they came to Earth you would think that Drift would consider them to be capable in most situations. Instead he gets the dreaded hasty cleaned noodle. All the Stunticons are in action except for Motormaster who finally decides to show himself briefly. You'd think he'd get involved with his team's repeated failures, but I guess he's hopelessly optimistic.

Soundwave finally has all Decepticon Hunters in his grasp, but who knows what he'll plan next with that much power.

Very astute observation about the Stunticons likely not being the endgame. Question is who or what is left for the team to deal with outside of Soundwave? It seems we have some key pieces missing from this puzzle.

One a final note you're finally done with all the filler episodes. Every episode from here is all focused on plot, so I can't wait to hear your thoughts on how everything moves forward from here.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned

you're slowly but surely approaching my favorite stretch of episodes in the series. can't wait to see how you feel about it!

I was a little disappointed at the lack of new Furrycons this season in favor of the more traditional Stunticons. Steeljaw, Thunderhoof, Scowl, Groundpounder, Saberhorn, Scorponok, and Clampdown were some of my favorite designs in this series. How do you feel about it?

• Like Like x 2
  10. CaptainSlayer

Alright, I've got three entries here. To those that replied before these, don't worry, I'll be looking at your posts tomorrow at work. :) 

Unfortunately, Exiles is the last episode I have downloaded to my PC so I'm going to have to find a source to watch the remaining 9 episodes before the blog can continue. I'm sure I can find something.

Anyway, here we go!

Combine and Conquer

So Bumblebee decides it's finally time to be a real drill sergeant of a leader and surprise, surprise, it doesn't work. Meanwhile, on the opposite side of things, Motormaster is berating his own team but that's not really anything new. But at least the latter has a plan to make things work other than just dictating his team mates.

So we end up seeing Bumblebee being a real pain trying to micromanage every thing his team does. Like, dude, I'm sure Drift could have successfully pulled that truck up a lot faster if you'd just let him do his thing.

And then we also finally see Menasor! Who, unlike the Beeformer Combiner, turns out to have his own unique personality which is cool (but the clashing of personalities from the G1 version is still present when he's complaining about not being able to pull his sword up). This big bad bot decides to lure the Autobots to a... um... a... a fully automated military base. :sly: 

The rest of the episode is pretty much what you would expect with the exception of the Bee team combiner pulling himself together long enough to actually win a fight. I still think his face looks silly and the whole cord not being plugged in thing was a little confusing. I'm surprised "YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH!~ YOU'VE GOT THE POWER!~~~" didn't start blaring when they combined this time around.

Oh, and one more thing, is Menasor voiced by John DiMaggio?

Moon Breaker

Surprise! It's Windblade! AND SHE'S HIDDEN A LASER EYES ATTACHMENT ON THE MOON!

Yeah, that's one way to start an episode. Oh, and also Optimus just happens to cruise up to the place like it's nothing. A little odd that Windblade didn't think to mention "Oh, by the way, Optimus is like thirty seconds from your house right now".

But anyway, Prime picks Drift as his companion to return to Cybertron with him (the best choice) but not before they complete their mission of picking up Windblade's trash.

Unfortunately, on the way to the moon, the Stunticons decide that roads are for losers and the galaxy is the way to go so we get this dog fight which ends with the Autobots slapping a satellite barrelling towards Earth which of course results in the completely reasonable scene of Fixit rodeoing Optimus through space.

Seriously, this episode is filled with stupid cool shit.

The Autobots end up racing across the moon and taking out the stunticons one by one but they still somehow catch up to Motormaster before the Autobots and manage to combine into Menasor again which causes the Autobots to learn the life lesson of not being brats so they can combine into Ultra Bee and molly whop Menasor who unfortunately goes down way too easy and is arrested confirming my belief that he was not the main villain of this series because having a single goal capturing Earth's roads isn't a very good plot point.

Exiles

Annnnnnd Steeljaw is back.

So a lot of shady stuff is going on back home on Cybertron and the gang is freed again with the task of capturing or eliminating Bumblebee and his crew. This seems more like a series driven plot than a one off one.

But let me say that the opening to this episode is amazing. The animation is stunning and there's some real genuine emotion there when Sideswipe thinks he got left behind. It's heavy and I really, really enjoyed it along with the fact that he spent the rest of the episode terrified that he would be left alone.

The episode in general is pretty run of the mill except that the Autobots are forced to leave the scrapyard in favor of some caves while Denny grieves the loss of his hoarders collection. Bad guys draw out the good guys, good guys have the jump on them anyway, good guys... uh, drown the bad guys? I mean really? They just pushed them in the water and celebrated a victory? OK.

This seems to be the start of the end of Transformers: Robots in Disguise and I'm eager to find out what the hell is going on back on Cybertron. Seriously, like, who is this mysterious whatchamacallit that is giving out pardons in favor of capturing Autobots?

I guess we'll find out as soon as I find a way to watch these new episodes! :p 

Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 5
  11. Issy543

News Credits:
    Wow. Another triple episode post! Thanks :) 

Combine and Conquer:

This seems very out of character for Bumblebee, although under the circumstances, I'd understand why he's acting like this.

I guess they like to hammer down the point that Bumblebee being strict is not the best idea.

The only reason they made it an automated military base is to make it easier for the writers to allow the bots to fight. It's a shame though that they missed a chance to reference Agent Fowler.

I wish I didn't have flashbacks of Beware the Batman, who also had a very small face.

Nope, he's voiced by Travis Willingham, who's apprently voiced Thor in the past.

Moon Breaker:

BTW, this is the first episode with the new Windblade voice actress. Could you tell the difference?

I guess it was meant to be a surprise to the audience that Optimus Prime arrived as well?

Laser eyes are trash? :p 

Seeing Optimus Prime in action is always fun, and seeing him flying in space again is even better.

That's a accurate description.

The real villain will be shown much later in the show.

Exiles:

Dun-Dun-Dunn!

I'm surprised they would trust someone who has failed to defeat the Autobots on multiple occasions. But since he is one of the best things in the show...

This shows Sideswipe the consequences of this mission.

They can't drown though. So this is a short sighted idea.

The 'benefactors' ? Find out soon...

You can try to watch it on YouTube or Dailymotion, as people have uploaded the remaining episodes, but they may have been uploaded in parts, and/or the quality isn't great. You could buy the episodes on Amazon video, although both of them are quite pricey, given the circumstances. If you are interested, the link for the Amazon website is here: Amazon.com: Transformers: Robots In Disguise - Season 3: David Hartman, Todd Watermann, Frank Marino, Vinton Heuck, Scooter Tidwell Edit: Sean has come to the rescue :) 

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Don’t worry Captain! I have finally been able to obtain the remaining episodes in HD quality (hence why I was unable to update the links before). They will be updated all the way up until the series finale sometime within the next two days. I’ll defintely get the next three up by the end of the day, if not more.

• Like Like x 2
  13. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A little disappointed we won't be getting Warrior Class version of the RID Stunticons. :(  They would be great with my Prime Decepticons Collection with Breakdown and Knockout to Starscream's annoyance.
    "Never understood why any self-respecting Decepticon would choose 'automobile' as his vehicle mode when he could have flight!"

• Like Like x 3
  14. YellowCorvette

News Credits:
    Combine and Conquer:

This time around, Menasor finally shows up in his full combined mode and he's a "ok" combiner; While Menasor in this show looks more dynamic compared to his G1 cartoon counterpart, he doesn't do all that much in this episode aside from arguing between its components and get his sword stuck. I'm not asking for him to be a totally unstoppable force to be reckoned with like Bruticus in the FOC video game, but I certainly wish that Menasor in this show has more to do.

While I don't Bumblebee all that much in this show, I do find Bumblebee quite a bit annoying with his "THIS IS SERIOUS!" nonsense in this episode.

Well, at least we did get our first fight between Ultra-Bee (Still not a fan of that name) and Menasor, and it's actually quite cool to see.

Moon Breaker:

This episode for the most part takes part on Moon, which is quite a good change of pace consider that the majority of the previous episodes takes place only on Earth.

Optimus and Windblade also shows up again in this episode for a short time. While how Optimus and the rest of the Autobots can go to Moon is justified with Optimus having a spaceship, I do wonder how the Stunticons can arrive on Moon (Is this ever explained). Aside from that, Ultra-Bee fights Menasor for one last time which is cool even through Menasor didn't have much to do in this show.

While the true big bad of this season is yet to be revealed, Menasor definitely isn't the big bad of this season.

Exiles:

This episode is great, and definitely one of the best episode in the entire run of this show. Steeljaw and the rest of his pack returns which is quite unexpected when this episode airs, and they did destroys the scrapyard for good. This episode did remind of some of the better episodes of TF: Prime, and I would enjoy TF: Prime a lot more if that show has more of this kind of stuffs instead of the massive effortless massacre of Vehicons by the Autobots in that show (I know that Megatron did causes some destruction of the Autobot's base in TF: Prime once, but that didn't really last long).

I also find it quite odd that Bumblebee and his team can celebrate their victory of pushing Steeljaw and his pack into the water, consider that Steeljaw gets defeated in even worse way and he still returns no matter what.

Sideswipe gets afraid of getting left behind by everyone after the scrapyard gets destroyed for good for this time around. While I can understand his intention of fearing of get left behind, Bumblebee and Strongarm also has a point of Sideswipe can't just always depending on them in fear of get left behind; That said, I still think that Strongarm could be a bit more understanding with Sideswipe's situation.

• Like Like x 2
  15. CaptainSlayer

I think I liked "The Fastest Bot Alive!" so much because I really love this version of Grimlock. As I mentioned before, it's a breath of fresh air after the Transformers: Animated version of the character. I like his design, I like his humor and I love his voice actor.

Don't feel bad for falling behind. This blog has been bumpier than usual. We'll have one week of dead air then a week of 2-3 episodes a day. :p  Free-time is a lot different now from the G1 blog. :D 

I agree with you 100% on Blastwave. I really liked him a lot. I didn't think about the implications of the plot had he not had his voice damaged.

Thank god. The filler was getting old. I did find myself much more invested in the three episodes yesterday.

I actually think the stunticons were a nice change of pace but it can be jarring to go from aniformers to regular bots and back so rapidly.

I genuinely enjoy the designs of almost every character in this show with the exception of the remodels and recolors. A lot of those are just boring to me. I understand the methods and economic logic behind re-utilizing models but man it feels lazy sometimes.

Sorry I wasn't able to see your post before blogging my most recent episodes, I feel like this would have been a good tease for some of these characters showing up again. :p 

Thank you for reading it! This would be a lot more boring without all of you sharing your thoughts with me. :p 

Man, I really didn't think about Fowler showing up. That would have been perfect. Even if it was just a quick shot of him like diverting attention from his superiors with an excuse for what's going on and then face-palming over Bumblebee or something. Dammit, now I want this.

I actually didn't notice the new voice actress while watching but I did see that she had a new actress on the wiki page when looking up the title of the episode (they're all on my PC by number). She's much younger than the previous actress, though I'm not sure if I know her from anything.

This is true. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Trying the same thing over and over and over while expecting a different result?

I didn't consider it but I should look and see if they're available for purchase on VUDU sometime. I use that service a lot.

Thank you Sean! You're the reason this blog is able to happen! :p 

I've been wanting to grab a deluxe class figure from RID for my shelf but have really only seen Windblade. I remember before I started the blog, I would see her and Steeljaw everywhere. Now I can't find a Steeljaw :( 

Yeah, I liked Menasor and all but he didn't do a whole lot. I also don't care for 'Ultra Bee', though I don't have the foggiest idea of what a better name could be besides maybe 'Megazord'.

The moon setting was nice but I still think Windblade is super reckless for leaving these super weapons everywhere.

I thought he permanently destroyed their base in a later season when Optimus ended up getting buried in the rubble and everything?

• Like Like x 1
  16. YellowCorvette

News Credits:

I can agree with you on that. I know that TF: Animated as a show is a fan-favorite, but the Dinobots are definitely one of the weakest aspect in that show. Each of the Animated Dinobots looks cool and unique, but they barely do anything worthwhile in the entire running time of that show and their behavior comes across as more unintentionally un-heroic (As much of a convenient plot device the Bayverse Dinobots are, I still consider them to have more going on as "characters" than any of the Animated Dinobots)

As awesome as Steeljaw is in the show, his Warrior class figure unfortunately is one of the weakest figure in the RID Warrior class lineup. Unless if someone wants to go full-on completionist in the RID Warrior class toyline, Steeljaw and Sideswipe isn't the best figure that you can choose if you want to get into this toyline.

The rest of the Warrior class figures are quite awesome however, especially Fracture, Soundwave, Megatronus and Bisk. The toyline has ended now however, so getting some of the earlier figures in this toyline like Jazz won't be all that easy if you would like to get them by retail.

Yes, but unfortunately nothing all that interesting is done with it. The Autobots didn't really figure out creative solution to the problem of their base getting destroyed, and they're still been able to effortlessly doing their "Vehicon Massacre" like they usually did like nothing really happen. Despite what that show really wants people to believe that the Autobots could lose, the Autobots still never suffer any sort of loss that feels substantial in the entire running time in TF: Prime after Cliffjumper's pointless death. I can go on with more detail, but that's another topic for another day.

A bit unrelated but speaking of "vehicon massacre", I do find it a bit ironic that the Autobots in TF: Prime have no problem doing "vehicon massacre" despite claiming that they're "fighting for freedom of all beings" and the vehicons are only just following orders.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They had to appear on Earth before that, so they probably own a spaceship, or Menasor can fly in space without it (which would be cool). I doubt they could use a space bridge.

• Like Like x 2
  18. CaptainSlayer

Heads up all, @SeanTF1967 has gotten me the remaining nine episodes. No promises, but I'm going to try and complete the blog this week.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Issy543

News Credits:
    Cool. Look forward to the next episode blog.

• Like Like x 1
  20. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    great to hear, it will and has been a fun ride. any idea what the next step may be? rescue bots? unicron trilogy?

• Like Like x 1