Bay talks more transformers movies?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ActionMasterZod, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Cool pics of the press junket. Funny that they're lugging that giant Bumblebee around the world.

3. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

He seems pretty excitable, which is perfectly understandable as I'm sure I would be too in his shoes.
    Love the big BUMBLY - I'd have that in my back yard.

4. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    If by "talking" they mean just answering a question with an obvious answer, then yes, he is talking more sequels. :rolleyes2 

What's next, Bay saying he wished his car transformed and suddenly it's quasi news ala "Bay Talks Real Transformers - He's Building One!!"?

Funny what people consider so-called "news" lately.

5. pdxtrojan

pdxtrojan Well-Known Member

My, my. Irritable, much?

6. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    PMS.

Pre-movie syndrome.

7. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mmmm.... Life size Bumblebee...

8. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Man, I know I'm wishing here, but I would LOVE to see the giant Bumblebee at Botcon.

9. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    No and no. Just amazed at what constitutes "news" for the sake of having a new headline to add to a website or forum. Bay saying such general and equally generically obvious statement is hardly "talking" anything, so I'm just a little surprised to see anyone run with it, let alone dozens of people on multiple forums.

It came off more ranty than intended :) 

10. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Okay, so let's frontpage Bay NOT making the news. :p 

11. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sequels have been discussed by everyone BUT Bay at this point. That's what makes this more interesting. And the fact that the guy snuck into the premier with fake credentials and his girlfriend as a photographer.

12. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

man.... i hope to see some awesome statues when we see the movie at the botcon.

13. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

To be entirely fair, the guy from that unrealaddicts site seems to have nicked the pics from Michael Bay's site, as several of those exact same pics were posted 10 hours ago on his Virb blog.

Since he's claiming that he "snuck in" as press, I seriously doubt that Bay got the pics from him and posted them before he did.

Even though I enjoyed the pics, I call shenanigans on the validity of the report and think that the link on the main page should at least reflect the Bay's own site, as well.

14. Tman978

Tman978 Really CHILL!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I wonder how much Omega Bumblebee cost?

15. GrendelKhan{TSU

GrendelKhan{TSU New Member

Micheal Bay jacked my pics!!

okok... look I'll give you guys a little exclusive preview as well... cause this is the first site I'm posting on. (probalby only other one I wish other than mine..though after reading this.. I might try replying to MB's blog. lol)

without further ado...
    GrendelKhan{TSU} here... yup the guy who infilatrated the press conference as a reporter for UnrealAddicts.com Press (which I am.... just that our site isn't exactly recognized as an "official" publicatoin. lol) . Anyway, noticed ya picked up my ...er... story. :p  so decided to pop over for a WHATUP?!?! and BOOM...see this:

LOL! When I saw that post above... HAD to post. I might have been pissed if I did'nt actually think it was pretty cool. ROFLCOPTER!!

ie:
    ROFL!! OMG !! MICHEAL BAY JACKED MY PICS!! ROFL! WOOT! I'm honored!! :D 

For that those that "doubt" the validity of em... well ... I can easily eliminate all doubt... I've updated that original thread a lot and added ton more pics from the conference HERE:
    Transformers World Premier Press Conference in Seoul Korea - reported by GrendelKhan{TSU} - The Sniper Upstarts -UT Clan
    AND added a Photo Gallery of the TF Korean Press conference which includes the pics I originally posted and more... which Micheal Bay obviously doesn't have on his blog ...and well.. how the hell would I get em?

(refresh the first post in the thread if you've seen already as I've updated it.
    NOTE: again, it also contains the link to the FULL GALLERY of almost ALL my pics from the conference)

Also, if I took the pics from MB's blog... how'd I get this one? (unless you think he's taking pics of himself while walking as well.
    [​IMG]
    last, just look at the TIMESTAMPS on the posts n00b!! how would I get pics BEFORE he posted them.

all that said... MAN, I gotta remember to watermark em next time!!!!! AHEM. :p  @)$*@#)*!! doh! lol. (don't really care..but its still funny).

As for my "shenigans" question... well, Korea Times corroborated my "report" on its main points including the statement about sequels (and looking at times... was many many hours after I posted. heck, even Bay's blog if you look at the time is many hours after).

those that STILL doubt... well... then I write that up to YALL JUST JEALOUS!! :p  GG PWNED.

HOWEVER, I agree with some comments... in the interview Michael Bay DID talk about TR 4..5...6.. .but honestly, it wasn't said like he was signing anything or it carving it into stone ... just kinda in the mode/mood and in the context of pumping-up the crowd (to which I obliged him with my "HELL YA!" as reported)... he loves TF stuff now too so would love to or more not-be-against keep making em (in spirit). he's got yyyeeeeaarrss to NOT be held to that. heh.

I actually found it funny too to see so many places pick up on that and run with it as if he had already started production or something. lol.

I was going to get closer to the action for pics down below.....but I didn't know exactly when to go where...so I didn't want to risk moving and lose the "box seats" place I had since it was a such mob. I also didn't post some pics cause I don't want to get into TOOO much trouble (like me convincing TR marketing team in Korea who I was and that I was supposed to be there. lol).

I will say, even though he jacked my pics without even a linkback (GRR!) Bay seemed REALLY laid back and cool. Megan was a goddess so well... I got read on her other than, a sweet voice and wondering who got to the tattooes she got. And better yet, who gets to see "up close". heh. FX (effect works) team was super cool (including the guy who sculpted the Bumblebee robot). I told em how I got in and they were like "right on." lol. too bad they couldn't stay around longer ...or I woulda taken em out for a REAL night on the town.

Didn't see in any follow up reports... he also talked the history of him aquiring some company I forget in response to a question asked about the use of more actual models and physical effects rather than CGI.

anyway.. .glad everyone found my story entertaining.

And come by UNREAL ADDICT/CLAN TSU FORUMS www.clantsu.org (aka www.UnrealAddicts.com ) sometime as well... TSU is an Unreal Tournament game focused site, but as you can see really just mostly just a bunch of goofs hanging out and talking about anything and everything (got a fun multimedia and mp3 downloads section etc ;) )

and ya gotz some die hard TR fans there as well (obviously. :p ) Any gamers here? I can't imagine there aren't.

( yah yah,...shameless plug.. but I think I've earned that much for the scoop here... and AHEM*grumbleWATERMARKgrumble!!!*COUGH. LOL )

OPTIMUS PRIME FTW!!! (and fook rodimus)

16. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

17. GrendelKhan{TSU

GrendelKhan{TSU New Member

um.. its not advanced robotic rocket science. lol

here's the cliff notes:
    • yes, Bay's blog jacked my pics. But that's cool...cause, well, its cool.
    • I can prove it with.... MORE Exclusive Pics from the conference which I provided links to (not anywhere on the net...yet)
    • some more reporting about the Press Conference.
    • one man's whore, is another mans... er... nvm

--Grendel"yup, my pics from the Korean Press Conference"Khan{TSU}

18. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

GK, what's with all the l33t? Relax, man. You gotta realize that we as TF fans need to call shenanigans every so often... That was all me just callin' it like it looked, and without time stamps on the photos, it was just some guy on the net vs Michael Bay.

No harm, no foul. :) 

19. Screambug

Screambug King of Transformers

So what?

Transformers DON'T belong to Michael Bay to begin with!:peoples: 

20. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I think the real news here was that Bay is already considering this being a big enough success to warrant more then a trilogy.