Bay paving the way for the Beast Wars film series:)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh man I dont know why I didnt put this on here sooner, since me and my bro have been wanting a Beast Wars film and we are actually designing concept art of what they would look like if there was a film, I have had the ending for the Transformers film series for a while. This is how it will go down.

Most of the Autobots do live following the Chicago battle, all the cons are destroyed except following seeing TF3 one will wonder what happened to some of the Cons, much like in TF1 with Barracade and Starscream(if one didnt stay after the credits), but the remaining Autobots leave earth to go to try and restore life on Cybertron.....The next film will pick up 100s of years later with the descendants of the Bots and Cons, the Maximals and Predacons, but here is the twist, there races are starving for energon, so both sides travel back in time to prehistoric Earth to find the allspark, that has crashed in the ice, to bring it back to Cybertron, they also must locate it and bring it back before the original Megatron(from Bays films) detects it on Earth and is frozen in ice(he will be eventually incorporated into the films). Both ships crash on different spots on the Earth, thus begins the second race for the AllSpark, both factions must find alternate forms so they wont go into statis lock from the energon buildup they will get from the Allsparks energon field(with no vehicles on prehistoric Earth they must take on the forms of animals)....and thus paving the way for the Beast Wars film series, it will pretty much follow the TV show in similar format give or take a few elements .....let me know your thoughts guys:) 

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Err...No we already saw a meatformer and it didn't look pretty.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I don't think the general public will be willing to see a live-action movie series about robots that transform into beasts, especially after watching a live-action movie series with robots that transform into the coolest vehicles.

4. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    100% Agreed

but, who knows what will show up in TF4-6 or the Reboots though

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I'm glad you like BeastWars, but unfortunately I never did & glad I'll never see it again.

Sorry if this makes you unneasy, but fast cars or military vehicles (including aircrafts) that transform, is aesthetically pleasing, & also glad took the job for it. (for the most part)

BeastWars as a film? No. Please. A cartoon? sure.

6. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus Well-Known Member

MEATFORMER!!!!! that made my night!

7. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

No Beast Wars please.

8. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    robots turning into beasts is like.....uhhh....man turning into beast in twilight. and that did not look pretty

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I don't want to see Bay ruin Beast Wars.

10. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    No one would want a Beast Wars live action movie outside of a handful of hardcore fans.

11. MicroZone21

MicroZone21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No offense but I love BW too much to want Bay near it. A new cartoon tho? All for it.

12. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    No, just no. It wouldn't work as a film.

Beast Wars is gone, keep it that way.

13. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a couple problems with your theory. First of all, wouldn't taking the Allspark create a massive time paradox?

Also, I don't see how it will be like the show, with the exception of the Transformers turning into animals. Their goal is in the Arctic Circle, so keeping a base anywhere but in the Arctic would be pointless. Also, the goals of the two factions would be very different.

As much as I like Beast Wars, I can't really see a live action movie being successful.

14. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    If there would be a BW movie, I'd be the happiest TF on the planet. I'll probably cry in joy reading that headline.

15. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    VERY creative, but I highly doubt it will ever happen. Does Bay even know what BW is?

16. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Beast Wars cannot translate to the big-screen. And if it did, it would come across as one of those crappy SyFy original movies.

17. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love it as much as the next BW fan, but I can't really visualize Transformers transforming convincingly into animals in a live-action setting. Animation yes, even CG animation, but live-action? I'd love to be surprised but I can't figure out how it'll work.

18. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

I'd much rather see a few robotic looking animal/bots mixed in with the TF3 movie vechicle based transformers.

like the following scenario happens.

the dyno strike for hears the signal asking for more troops on the earth left by optimus in TF1.

The dyno strike force is shown in space in there huge space ship traveling towards earth.
    then out of now where the 1985 crew of 5 G-1 Predacons attack the dyno space ship.
    both ships have a huge space ship fight scene. both ships crash land on earth.
    the predacons ship lands in the african jungle. the predacons scan earth modes & get 5 nearest animal jungle alt modes.

the dyno bots crash land near the other autobots area. at first all 5 dyno bots are heavily damaged. optimus puts them into the repair bay & tries to fix them. there is no need for scanning earth alt modes until the dyno bots robot modes are fixed.

the predacons eventually find the decepticons & the evil leader unleases them on the autobots. then they combine to form predaking.

With the autobots completly over powered. Sam gets a idea & has ratchet give the dyno bots dinosaur type alt modes to fight the predacons. the dinobots combine to form dinoking.

19. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    WOW guys I love the opinions but Ive noticed that people automatically assume Bay would take the helm, personally I wouldnt wanna see that, if there would be a film I would want another director, if there was a film who would you guys wanna see make an attempt...

20. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!