"BAWWW GEEWUN" is not an opinion.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Getter Rekka, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getter Rekka

Getter Rekka Well-Known Member

This seems to keep happening on this forum. There is a ridiculous bias as to what people accept as decent pro-movie behaviour and decent anti-movie behaviour.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ngered-you-most-about-rotf-5.html#post3765380

I was laughed at by Opticron and others for suggesting this was unnacceptable behaviour. If a movie detractor had done this, they would have been jumped on and torn apart. This is sickening, and there's no reason to respect people who defend this kind of behaviour, which obviously makes getting along in the forum very difficult.

This is not "expressing and opinion". Posting pictures of WHINING BABIES is levelling an unnecessary insult at a large portion of the fandom.

Going on a rant about how IT'S MY OPINION is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. First off it's near impossible for someone to have an "opinion" about movie supporters, and second, there's no reason to express your opinion i nsuch a volatile manner.

2. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

I totally agree, this is probably one of the most poignant posts/threads on this board ever...

Nice one bro, nice one.

3. Getter Rekka

Getter Rekka Well-Known Member

The thing is I'm going to get flamed by the exact same people defending that guy's "opinion" in the other thread... more hypocrisy...

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Once a thread is closed, it doesn't mean "Let's start a new thread on it".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.