I recently acquired a second Battlin Robots set, loose this time. I have scanned one of the original sticker sheets from my unused set and made some modifications. Optimus now has blue windows, plus I created some G1-style foot stickers for him. I also put a sharper looking Autobot logo in place of the dull looking ones they had for the shoulders. I am not 100% finished, but I have cut out the most recent effort and taped it to the bots to get a feel for where it is headed. I wish reprolabels had an interest in it, but for now the best I'm going to be able to do is printing these out on sticker paper and hand-cutting. They should still look damn good when I'm done, but the original is on a metallic paper that I cannot replicate. It is hard enough having to fix anomalies from scanning the shiny chrome original Shown here is the original sheet and the WIP on the bots.