Battles I Wish I'd Seen

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by monosierra, Jul 9, 2007.

1. monosierra

monosierra Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the film makers had these in mind but couldn't include them for budgetary reasons:

1) Jazz vs. Barricade
    Intercut with Prime v. Bonecrusher on the freeway. Jazz uses his sword and shows why he's so good.

2) Ironhide vs. Starscream
    After SS lands and sends Ironhide and Ratchet flying, Ironhide launches a barrage and wounds SS badly before getting a KO shot from one of the latter's guns.

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

a full on battle featuring Jazz versus anyone woulda been great.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, those would have been cool. The only problem is that the final battle sequence was already squished full of so much combat that I don't know where they'd fit in Starscrem vs. Ironhide. Still, I agree that it would have been cool to see.

Now, Barricade Vs. Jazz would have been easier to do. Which does bring up the question of where the heck he was during the final conflict? In the novelisation (not the comic, didn't read that) he gets his arse handed to him by Prime along with Bonecrusher (that was actually supposed to happen in the original script too).

Know what else would have been great? A fight between Prime and Megs where Prime actually lands more than one blow. :lol 

4. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed!

Although unrealistic, I like how the game had Jazz go up against SS and Blackout, then get killed by Brawl. Then, Ironhide got Brawl, and BB and Barricade had it out. Then, you had Prime rescue Mikaleh and Sam from Megs and they have a full on fight where Prime actually fights back. That seemed to work better to me.

5. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

I wish they had the cliche of all the good guys attacking the bad guy at once, then doing no damage, no matter how much they did

6. xviolent_philx

xviolent_philx Batman

jazz vs barricade would be awesome, but it would also cause more idiots to say how the movie is racist.

but i agree with liege prime. the video game seemed to have a more satisfying ending. the movie ending is fine, but i mean the game made jazz and prime so much cooler. jazz fought off 2 decepticons; and prime went after bumblebee when he got captured by sector7, and killed megatron with an awesome punch.

7. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

I wanted to see Jazz kick some ass. He's suppose to be Prime's second in command and he should have at least been given some cool action scenes to show it. (besides him taking stand against megatron)

8. Random Autobot

Random Autobot Soviet Kanukistani

Blame the writers.