Battlefield 2142 players?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Jul 29, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

The games about a year old, if not older now, but anyone have or still play Battlefield 2142? Want to link up and ouch much pain onto our enemies?

I usually play as an engineer because I like their little submachine guns, and the anti armor cannon. I like the cannon because it's got no radar warning, so I can pull of some gurellia tactics against the walkers :D .

2. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I got it a few months ago, haven't had a lot of time to play though. I originally passed on it waiting for the full spectrum of the EULA to become known, then I just forgot about it.

I just got a newer video card recently and can actually get inside the titans (Titan mode being my favorite game type) without the game stuttering horrifically.

Pretty sure my soldier's name is sevendead.

3. Crimson Primus

Crimson Primus Deceptinut

4. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got mine working after 3 weeks with ea's customer service

I'm totally addicted to it. I usually play as assault in the beginning to heal and fight, then i got recon inside titan. I'm so addicted to titan mode its not even funny.

My game name is
    General964

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

It's still one of my favorite games. Haven't played as much recently because of time constraints though.

I only have like 4 or 5 ranks to go to get to the top rank too :D 

I usually play sniper or support. I'm a damn good sniper if I do say so myself. I'm also pretty damn good as support. Setting up the sentry in a good spot, and then laying down suppressing fire for my comrades.

I love the game. I usually play with Zeta_Otaku here on the boards. He's usually either Medic or Engineer, so we compliment each other well.