battle!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by omega knight, May 30, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    springer vs magnus who would win you chose:dj  :dj 

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Judging by the toys, Ultra Magnus would just fall on Springer, and that would be the end of that. :) 

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Id say Springer would get the first lick in with a jumping upercut, then would land another fist to the chest before UM reacts and throws him 100yards.

Only for Springer to transform halfway though midair into a chopper , swing around then land in car mode going full speed towards UM.
    Then UM would transform, kick on his brights while charging foward and Springer would turn back into a chopper again.
    F that, UM wouldve crushed him, so he lands behind him in robot mode and fires on UM's rear tires.

One of UM's tires pop, and we wobbles a bit but transforms to catch his balance and fires a few shots back at Springer.
    Springer would dodge the first 2, but that 3rd shot got him good in his shoulder to the arm holding his gun.

Springer tosses the gun and charges towards UM yelling, while drawing his sword only too see UM
    go into stance, dodge Springers blade, and land a palm to the side of Springers face.

The other side of Springer's face pounds the ground and before he could get back up UM's foot was about to crush his head.

Prime yells out "ENOUGH!" as UM lets Springer up, and Springer says to UM "No wonder Prime see's so much in you"

IMO & bored

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Springer in a heart beat.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    An all out Hate Plague Brawl I'd bet on Ultra Magnus for sheer power. At any other time, if Springer could attack while staying out of reach, he could win if he got lucky. Ultra Magnus is more powerful and has greater experience and in any fight he wouldn't go down easy.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa! That's a pretty cool description of the fight and I can really see it happen! UM takes the fight for me too!

7. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Magnus, with out a doubt, I mean Springer is one hell of a fighter but Magnus, I mean size, power and fire power are all on his side plus he an old worrier and he go hand to hand with some of the baddest cons around so you know he’s got skill, plus I bet you the shoulder missiles, they totally take away Springer’s edge of speed and flight.

8. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Springer. I don't know, he just seems the right choice.

9. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    Magnus can go toe-to-toe with Prime, Galvatron, & Rodimus; I doubt Springer would pose much of a problem.

Springer is the Season 3 equivalent of Sunstreaker; awesome warrior but limited in height and shear strength...

10. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    If they both battle to the death, the fans win! Whee!