Minor/Repaint: Battle Taxi Drone's - OVERCHARGE

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by takedown334, Jan 15, 2007.

1. takedown334

takedown334 Response Dispatcher

The 3rd Episode of Season 2 of Transformers (Generation 1) The Episode of "City Of Steel".

Megatron has captured New York City and has become New Cybertron, Optimus Prime taken hostage and used as spare parts. Soundwave has a Squad of Battle Taxi's, and I call them Overcharges. To battle Au'trooper of the Autobots EDC Unit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres my version of The Dukes of Evangelion Chibi-cons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A2B Cab Overcharge & Pinpointer...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With an idea from Infosaur I came up with Pinpointer in Root mode with HUD engaged....

[​IMG]

Pinpointers HUD mode Retracted
    [​IMG]

Pinpointer's New HUD mode Retracted, (close up)
    [​IMG]

When I got home this morning from work, I started Wrap-bashing Overcharge, watching TF the movie 3 times. When the credits were rolling I was finished and taking pictures. I was thinking in the future, switching head with sunstreaker or Decepticharge, if they work I would like either one, since both would work well being drones. Pinpointer will soon have Energon's Prowl head (the scion engine even works in the back of the head, and the two exhausts from prowls head pops off.) So that will definately look like Pinpointer soon. I took some more pics but those were the top 10...

I would like to thank Superquad7 for his inspiration with the name of Overcharge (his blue honda s2000 custom) and his encouragement & assistance over the past year. Also for all those who gave me some ideas and advice (too numberous to mention). And again once Im comfortable painting I have 5 custom alts to paint (so far...)

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice job. I like how you flipped the script on the Skids mold.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    These are looking great! I appreciate the props too man!

takedown and I have been friends for a while for those who don't know and he's been really excited about making his first customs (the batch of customs he's been posting lately has been his first work ever!) for some time now. It's been really neat for me for him to have talked about his work for some time and now I finally get to see it.

Nice work! Keep 'em comin' man! :thumb 

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sweet