Battle Of Autobot City Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by G1Decepticons, Jan 6, 2010.

1. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

Okay this has been on mind for awhile about who were all the autobots who were stationed at autobot city one arth when the decepticons attacked it. Well for one before the attack you Hot Rod a new character to the show outside the city with dnail spikes son also a new human character. Then you see during a roadblaock . You see KUp a new character who is an autobot and you see 4 other older line characters fromt he year 1984 Huffer,bluestreak,sunstreaker,and hound. This confuses me alot right here where was hound and sunstreaker suppose to be at. You see them at autobot city in the beginning of the battle and at the end of the battle you sunstreaker and hound coming to earth with optimus and the dinobots . In the stroy boards when you see kup and hot rod inside autobot city talking to ultea magnus. You see wheeljakc running to a battle station or somewhat and sunstreaker following him. Where da hell is he suppose to be at same with hound. Here is another thing did bluestreak die. I see tribute videos on youtube to the autobots who died in 1986 movie and in some of them you see bluestreak listed as a death. Someone explain to me if he died or not. Because in the stroyboards when devastator got knocked into the wall by a dinobot you see bluestreak and wheeljack fly back. I thought wheeljack was suppose to be dead and bluestreak too according to soem vidoe son youtube. In the storyboards you have smokescreen with windcharaher lying dead instead of windcharger and wheeljack. Where the autobot really outnumbered my the decepticons at the battle. Lets see how many decepticons there were. There was megatron,Starscream,Thundercracker,skywarp,Soundwave,Shrapnel,bombshell,and kickback,Scrapper,Scavenger,LongHaul,Hook,Bonecrusher,mixmaster,Dirge,Ramjet,thrust,Blitzwing,and astrotrain. those are 19 decepticons against according to perceptor and springer against out numbered autobot at the city . I do not know would someone please tell me who were the autobots whow ere all at the city in the movie. I know there more autobots there then what we saw onscreen. Btw whow ere the autobots who all died in the movie too. Please answer me these questions.

2. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Animation/Continuity error. And the ones who died were Ironhide, Brawn, Ratchet, Prowl, Windcharger, OP, and I think that's all that were shown. And Wheeljack did not turn gray like Prime, so I think he lived, cuase he's in Victory.

3. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Correction.

We do see Sunstreaker both on earth and later on the shuttle with Optimus coming to earth so thats an animation error.

But we do not see Hound on that shuttle.

Storyboards are not offical aspects of the story.

If you did not see it in the film it never happaned.

Confirmed dead Autobots

Ironhide, Brawn, Ratchet, Prowl Optimus Prime.

Presumed dead and later seen Windcharger, Wheeljack

4. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

ok well it hink they do not have to be grayed out to be dead. It was confiremd that wheeljack and wind charger died. But at autobot city there was hotrod,kup,hound,sunstreaker,and huffer,and bluestreak were aware of the decepticons attack. And inside the city when the deceptiocns attacked it perceptor and springer said they were outnumbered. Ultra magnus told blurr he can help em aert the decepticons attack. There was blaster, windcharger,wheeljack and grapple who we saw were at the city. So basically ultra magnus and blurr had to alert only 4 other autobots about the deceptisons attack in a city which could fit atleast a hundred autobots even though there wasnt a hundred autobots there.

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

WHERE???

Because it was never confirmed in the film or in season 3 that Wheeljack or Windcharger were dead.

They both "appeared" dead in the film but thats it.

Windcharger is seen later in season 3 and Wheeljack appears in the Japanese series.

6. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Prime, Wheeljack, Windcharger, Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, and Brawn are confirmed to be dead.

Story boards aren't official, but they might as well be. The whole 1984 and 1985 lines of autobots were meant to be killed off, as stated several times before, and almost none of them appear after the movie. So I consider story boards canon.

7. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

i know what you eman but it seem stsupid ultra magnus would alert 4 other autobots insdiethe city that decepticons are attacking in a hugh city that holds up to atleast 100 autobots in it. all i saw who were isnide autobot city minus the autobots outside of it were perceptor,ultramagnus,blurr
    springer,arcee,blaster
    wheeljack,windcharger,and grapple, so ultra magnus only planed to alert them 4 since he was alreay giving orders and talking to all the other 4 autobots perceptor,blurr,springer and arcee.

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Hold on, why would some randome Youtube video have Bluestreak is listed as a death, thus suddenly becoming, for no exact reason of merit whatsoever, certifiable proof that Bluestreak officialy died in the movie? While Bluestreak probably would have been killed off early on in the movie, he wasn't because he'd been removed from the show before the movie ever happened, since his voice actor quit the job since one specific G1 Season 2 episode made fun of his nationality (unintentionaly, and not at the VA, but the VA still took offense nonetheless and left the show soon after making that episode). NOT because some Youtube video said he died in the movie! Youtube videos are not the Gospel of Transformers.

9. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

alright so blestreak did not die what about all the others from earlier lines. I still think there are still more autobots inside they city other than the one si anmed can some one tell me if i missed any.

10. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

One of my favorite continuity errors in the whole movie is Snarl. He's there for a few seconds when Magnus is telling everyone to head to the shuttles in the aftermath, then just vanishes.

11. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

What anyone considers canon is up to them.

But officially the only thing thats really canon is whats seen on film.

And in that regard far less are actually confirmed dead.

And as I stated, both Windcharger and Wheeljack were never confirmed dead.

Your facts arent commplelty correct.

Yes the voice actor for Bluestreak quite the show.....but it wasnt before the movie was produced.

As a matter of fact the same voice actor worked on the film.

Casey Kasem was the voice actor for both Cliffjummper and Bluestreak.

12. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Who do you want to know about????

Actully he's seen again later on the Quintison ship.

13. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Ah, thank you for correcting me. I always get my timeline mixed up when the show was produced in relation to the movie itself. I also couldn't remember Casey's full name, either.

Back on subject: Is that what this whole thing is about? You want to know all the other Autobots in Autobot City at the time of the attack? For crying out loud...

Yes, there probably ARE more Autobots in the city, but they DON'T appear because they're unimportant in the story, and more importantly; didn't have a new toy coming out. You could probably say that at least half of the 1984-84 characters with toys who didn't appear in the film were in the city at the time as well and they all died, too. I heard a rumor that Mirage was supposed to be attacked by some Decepticon (which one exactly I can't really remember), but his scene got cut.

14. AutobotSkids

Mirage was supposed to have shot Bombshell, and later have been fired at by Megatron.

15. AutobotSkids

I am aware of this, I am merely stating what I believe to be canon.

16. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Your welcome.

Kool:thumbs2: 

17. AutobotSkids

:thumbs2: 

18. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

I'm opening myself up for a flaming, but, technically, the only Autobots who were 100% confirmed to have died were mentioned by name in Dark Awakening: Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, and Huffer. Yes, that lineup doesn't make sense since Huffer was last seen putting up the roadblock on the path leading up to Lookout Mountain with Hound, Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, and Kup while Brawn, Wheeljack, and Windcharger looked pretty darn dead onscreen, but, canonically, those're the only ones you can say anything about...

19. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

You forgot Optimus Prime:dunce 

20. AutobotSkids

It's Ok, no one's going to flame you. You're right after all, but I still believe Brawn, Windcharger and Wheeljack to be dead.