Battle in Space Comic a look into the future?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JCMGTX, Jan 6, 2011.

1. JCMGTX

JCMGTX Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was just reading the Battle in Space Comic and noticed something. Everyone in there is drawn in their new molds (Cyclonus, Hot Rod, Kup, Tracks, Jazz, Grapple, Perceptor etc.). I would say we have seen 80% of them. Now there are some more characters that have been redrawn in the same new Generations Mold style. I'm wondering if this is a hint to what we will see as future toys. Now I know there are also toys that are not in the comic also but the majority has been issued or will be issued in toy form. Maybe this means a new Warpath and some more new Dinobots ?.?.?.?

I mean Lugnut even is in the comic and for where they say this takes place I don't even remember him being around.

Now this could also be wishful thinking.

2. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    We literally had this exact same topic (with pretty much the same title) last week.

Everyone is either a 2010/2011 figure or a cartoon model. The only questionable character is Warpath. Everything else is just that (2010/2011 toy or the G1 cartoon model). Warpath is not his cartoon model and not his 2008 Universe figure either.

Randy

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Eurgh. How many times have we had this now?

4. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    not enough as apparently we still don't have an answer