Minor/Repaint: BATTLE DAMAGE Optimus Prime 20th Ann. MP-01 DVD

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TTT, Jul 29, 2007.

1. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You mean BotCon '12.

:lol 

2. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    man he was less damaged than that before he died. amazing damage.

3. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    man he was less damaged than that before he died. amazing damage.

4. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Thats kinda funny....:lol .....The very first one I made (Smokescreen) was put on eBay, some guy emailed me & gave me sh!t from here till next year about how I ruined a perfectly good toy & what a waste...etc.
    I paid $7.00 for the figure - sold for $102.51 .......its thinking outside the box like this which enables me to afford expensive items like Alt. Nemesis Prime, MP-Megatron or my other hobbies(radio control cars/trucks, NASCAR diecast, pet snakes, music record/LP collecting....) without having to give half my paycheck to PayPal.(paycheck goes to the mortgage)
    I think its great I can do the things I enjoy which intern allows me a little more freedom to buy things that would not be available to me otherwise.
    It doesn't always work, but at least I'm having fun & meeting some great people along the way - and that is what matters the most to me. .....;) 

THANKS to all for the support ! .....love the head sq7 ! ! ! its cute ! (a little overdone though...:p )
    ...Ironically....I'm drinking Coke as I type....:inquisiti ....weird, no ?

TTT

5. TTT

News Credits:
    Thats kinda funny....:lol .....The very first one I made (Smokescreen) was put on eBay, some guy emailed me & gave me sh!t from here till next year about how I ruined a perfectly good toy & what a waste...etc.
    I paid $7.00 for the figure - sold for $102.51 .......its thinking outside the box like this which enables me to afford expensive items like Alt. Nemesis Prime, MP-Megatron or my other hobbies(radio control cars/trucks, NASCAR diecast, pet snakes, music record/LP collecting....) without having to give half my paycheck to PayPal.(paycheck goes to the mortgage)
    I think its great I can do the things I enjoy which intern allows me a little more freedom to buy things that would not be available to me otherwise.
    It doesn't always work, but at least I'm having fun & meeting some great people along the way - and that is what matters the most to me. .....;) 

THANKS to all for the support ! .....love the head sq7 ! ! ! its cute ! (a little overdone though...:p )
    ...Ironically....I'm drinking Coke as I type....:inquisiti ....weird, no ?

TTT

6. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

dude, did you stop making battle damaged ALTs? I remember the 1st smokescreen you made, that was really impressive n sold at a good price. I've been waiting for a damaged MP for a long time, it rocks! !
    As I said before, it might work if you use some organic solvent to "crack" the window.

7. yyh2046

yyh2046 Well-Known Member

dude, did you stop making battle damaged ALTs? I remember the 1st smokescreen you made, that was really impressive n sold at a good price. I've been waiting for a damaged MP for a long time, it rocks! !
    As I said before, it might work if you use some organic solvent to "crack" the window.

8. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    This kicks ass, and those who say otherwise should be subjected to hours upon hours upon hours of Scandinavian cheesedancing!

9. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    This kicks ass, and those who say otherwise should be subjected to hours upon hours upon hours of Scandinavian cheesedancing!

10. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    You know, its statements like these the really grind my gears....people say, they dont like it because of this or that....if you dont like it....dont post!.....if you think its over the top....then you do one and show us how its "supposed" to be done...

TTT does fantastic work! I have one of his customs.....the amount of detail he puts in them is amazing....but to the "untrained" eye....it looks like whatever you want to call it....why cant a person, no matter what the line of art is, post something for the general public to view so that we can all enjoy it without having someone come along and poop in the thread with uncalled for, negative comments?!....

And before someone says..."I'm intitled to my opinion"....yes you are...but would it hurt to pick your words more carefully?....instead of blabbing out "I'm sick of battle damage decos, especially when they're over the top" or "I can't find a single good reason to destroy a perfectly fine and expensive toy like that"...and I'm not saying that someone should bite their tongue....but be considerate of other peoples feelings BEFORE you speak

How about saying something like "Looks like you put a lot of work into this...but its just not my cup of tea" or "Nice, but battle damage does nothing for me"....you're expressing the same feelings, just in a nicer way...

If I'm out of line....I do apologize, being a basher myself I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of negative comments....and this just struck a nerve with me....

11. plowking

News Credits:
    You know, its statements like these the really grind my gears....people say, they dont like it because of this or that....if you dont like it....dont post!.....if you think its over the top....then you do one and show us how its "supposed" to be done...

TTT does fantastic work! I have one of his customs.....the amount of detail he puts in them is amazing....but to the "untrained" eye....it looks like whatever you want to call it....why cant a person, no matter what the line of art is, post something for the general public to view so that we can all enjoy it without having someone come along and poop in the thread with uncalled for, negative comments?!....

And before someone says..."I'm intitled to my opinion"....yes you are...but would it hurt to pick your words more carefully?....instead of blabbing out "I'm sick of battle damage decos, especially when they're over the top" or "I can't find a single good reason to destroy a perfectly fine and expensive toy like that"...and I'm not saying that someone should bite their tongue....but be considerate of other peoples feelings BEFORE you speak

How about saying something like "Looks like you put a lot of work into this...but its just not my cup of tea" or "Nice, but battle damage does nothing for me"....you're expressing the same feelings, just in a nicer way...

If I'm out of line....I do apologize, being a basher myself I know how it feels to be on the receiving end of negative comments....and this just struck a nerve with me....

12. TTT

News Credits:
    I think you pretty much hit it right on, it seems to me that with some customs you need to use your imagination for it to "work" in your world - Some people just don't use their imagination or maybe don't know how.....which is really odd considering we are all fans of vehicles that turn into robots who are from outer space.
    It always amuses when someone says something like - that would never work in real life or look real - well, neither would a transformer.

Well said pk. :thumb 
    TTT

13. TTT

News Credits:
    I think you pretty much hit it right on, it seems to me that with some customs you need to use your imagination for it to "work" in your world - Some people just don't use their imagination or maybe don't know how.....which is really odd considering we are all fans of vehicles that turn into robots who are from outer space.
    It always amuses when someone says something like - that would never work in real life or look real - well, neither would a transformer.

Well said pk. :thumb 
    TTT

14. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I so want that Prime to go with my MP-05 and Alt. Hot Rod.

*Watches*

15. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I so want that Prime to go with my MP-05 and Alt. Hot Rod.

*Watches*

16. TTT

News Credits:
    WHO'S GETTIN THAT UPDATED SIG ? WHO ? WHO ? WHO ?

I just saw it.

I wonder who ?.....hmmmm....:poke .....let us know when you find out mystery member.....:wink: 

TTT

17. TTT

News Credits:
    WHO'S GETTIN THAT UPDATED SIG ? WHO ? WHO ? WHO ?

I just saw it.

I wonder who ?.....hmmmm....:poke .....let us know when you find out mystery member.....:wink: 

TTT

18. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Why i do believe it was PK. But i could be wrong. LOL

19. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Why i do believe it was PK. But i could be wrong. LOL

20. plowking

News Credits:
    You know, I saw this statement, and I thought wow, thats gonna be a cool sig!!

Then shortly after I read this, I'm wondering who?...I wanna see it too!!....At first I thought it was going to be you TTT.....then I got a pm.....

^From this guy^

.....you guys :rock  !!!!!

Thanks TTT and NP....it means a lot to me that you guys would think enough of me to do this.....

*I'm NOT gonna cry*

Thanks fella's!!!!

Check it out peeps: