Minor/Repaint: BATTLE DAMAGE Optimus Prime 20th Ann. MP-01 DVD

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TTT, Jul 29, 2007.

1. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Aw...bummer man, I saw the ended auction this morning, and I got happy for yah!...

then I come here and its like "ouch"....

so, the runner up wasnt interested anymore?.....do a second chance offer!.....you know for the $150 or so that they were winning at before doofus bidded.

2. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

And if he doesn't take it I will since I was in third place lol.

3. smkspy

And if he doesn't take it I will since I was in third place lol.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    EEEEEeeeeekkk!

Not cool at ALL!

(sorry dude, but at least you know here you have some people willing and able to pay!)

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    EEEEEeeeeekkk!

Not cool at ALL!

(sorry dude, but at least you know here you have some people willing and able to pay!)

6. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    That sux bawls, Man. That's the number one reason I hate using "Evil"- Bay. I tryed selling my comics collection on there, I had the same problem. Needless to say i still have my comics

7. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    That sux bawls, Man. That's the number one reason I hate using "Evil"- Bay. I tryed selling my comics collection on there, I had the same problem. Needless to say i still have my comics

8. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    Arrgh !

When the auction ended @ $676. my girlfriend almost cried.
    When the winner told me he wasnt paying I almost cried......:cry ......:banghead: ........:mad 

Auction was a complete flop thanks to the winning bidder. I left him negative feedback for his error, hopefully I won't get one in return from him.

9. TTT

News Credits:
    Arrgh !

When the auction ended @ $676. my girlfriend almost cried.
    When the winner told me he wasnt paying I almost cried......:cry ......:banghead: ........:mad 

Auction was a complete flop thanks to the winning bidder. I left him negative feedback for his error, hopefully I won't get one in return from him.

10. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

I hope you deal with him.... I mean it's not like the guy didn't know what he was doing (EDIT: whoops, guess not). See, nothing's worse than a high bid custom auction that they choose not to pay for. Maybe relist? Best bet I think.

11. Samana Rombuca

I hope you deal with him.... I mean it's not like the guy didn't know what he was doing (EDIT: whoops, guess not). See, nothing's worse than a high bid custom auction that they choose not to pay for. Maybe relist? Best bet I think.

12. TTT

News Credits:
    Winning bidder is not paying........he still needs a home.....I'm a little uncomfortable with relisting on eBay....considering.

13. TTT

News Credits:
    Winning bidder is not paying........he still needs a home.....I'm a little uncomfortable with relisting on eBay....considering.

14. Samana Rombuca

Well, all these Million $ Biotches are relisting like crazy after multiple failures, and I'd expect some more enthusiasm from you. It's not sold and while you may not get $676 for it, if you don't relist, you may never sell! It's just a matter of time. Look, I've had my bad spills on eBay, but I'm still hittin' it. I just got a BotCon Mirage after nearly giving up. On the flipside, you should keep trying. Try adding maybe a BIN or a reserve. Jin and others have done it, don't give up! It's a great piece! :thumb 

15. Samana Rombuca

Well, all these Million $ Biotches are relisting like crazy after multiple failures, and I'd expect some more enthusiasm from you. It's not sold and while you may not get $676 for it, if you don't relist, you may never sell! It's just a matter of time. Look, I've had my bad spills on eBay, but I'm still hittin' it. I just got a BotCon Mirage after nearly giving up. On the flipside, you should keep trying. Try adding maybe a BIN or a reserve. Jin and others have done it, don't give up! It's a great piece! :thumb 

16. TTT

News Credits:
    Thanks for the encouragement !....:) 
    I'm waiting to hear back from the 2nd bidder to see what they have to say about the whole thing, I want this to be fair & not piss anyone off.

17. TTT

News Credits:
    Thanks for the encouragement !....:) 
    I'm waiting to hear back from the 2nd bidder to see what they have to say about the whole thing, I want this to be fair & not piss anyone off.

18. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

Great work TTT sorry to hear that auction didnt work out for you, I think id probably relist as well Its not your fault that he didnt pay. People who think you fixed it to raise the final amount, screw em, you know what you did was legit. It deserves to be given a chance for maximum profit.. you arent being paid for just the figure, but for the idea, the ingenuity, the materials, time and execution.

19. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

Great work TTT sorry to hear that auction didnt work out for you, I think id probably relist as well Its not your fault that he didnt pay. People who think you fixed it to raise the final amount, screw em, you know what you did was legit. It deserves to be given a chance for maximum profit.. you arent being paid for just the figure, but for the idea, the ingenuity, the materials, time and execution.

20. smkspy

Yeah, relist so I can really win it this time lol.