Battle Blades Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rapid_fire, Nov 3, 2010.

1. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

Anyone else able to get this guy into a car? Like I kind of can, but I can't really get it to stay together.

Oh yeah, and his head broke off turning it back to a robot, so now I gotta return it and get another one, so be careful!

I like this guy though, he's pretty cool. Ima see if I can paint his hands the right colors.

2. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

I can transform him. It's not perfect (I don't know what's wrong but nearly every time the wheels aren't even) but I can get all the panels together to my satisfaction. Also, what part of his head broke off? You sure it's not the ball joint that's meant to be easily detached and easily re-attached? Cuz that damn thing pops off nearly every time I transform BBBB into robot mode.

I agree with your "pretty cool" assessment.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    haven't even begun to bother.
    i like his bot mode more than alt, and well, no sense in me fouling up a good thing, right?

he is a rare thing- the only BB figure (movie-verse) i own, and the only one i have really liked.

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    His transformation is TOUGH, and for me it put scratches on his plastic. I think the tolerances are just way too tight.

His bot mode is so lovely that it really takes the sting out, though.

I mean, he doesn't have a giant "go die" axe in car mode, so why bother with it? ;) 

5. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

his balljoint came clean off the "neck" part, and is still attatched to his head, so yeah, completely broke off. probably just a defected one, Ima exchange it today and get a new one :)