Non-TF: Battle Beast Style Dinosaurs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Trentulas, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Tom_Servo

Tom_Servo Well-read chick magnet

Ebay:
    Your stuff is great! I have a Bleater the Goatbuster. Great stuff. I got him in full color sandstone and sealed it with spray-on clear coat. I really love him.

2. Antz

Antz Wrecker

News Credits:
    Those tiny T-Rex arms hidden in the big robot arms crack me the hell up.

3. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    And on to today's news:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Middle Age Mutant Day-Job Tortoise!
    It's not on his career path,
    But it pays rent!

Jovial Jackal is coming very soon, but in the meantime, I’ve got some other 2″ scale 3d printed Battle-Beast style fun for you wacky kiddos, The first two figurines in the collection are available in full color, one-piece prints through Shapeways. (Single-color versions with arm joints and removable accessories to come.):
    • Middle-Manager Leonard: Yeeeeaaaah, the other guys are having a hard time of it but Leonard's doing okay. He just really needs you to know about the changes in cover-sheet procedure, and his ninja training spots any cube-jockey who thinks they can sneak out early on Friday. Equipped for action with half-caf double-whip soy latte, Tortoise Power tie and TPS cover sheets. Snarky employees not included.
    • Tech-Support Donald: Donald is a master of the underemployed arts, a mechanical genius keeping a manhole cover over his head by unplugging and replugging his coworker's computers even though they swore they did that before they called him. Equipped for action with really-its-just-coffee, screwdriver, ID badge and headset. Retirement plan and sense of accomplishment sold separately.
    Similarly ironic mini-figures for adults like Muty Mcfly and Scholarly Sparkle are available through my Shapeways store here.

I blame Phelous's “Turtles Fighters” knockoff reviews for the inspiration.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:

JOVIAL JACKAL IS HERE!
    Combat Creatures is the 3d-Printed homage to the 1980s humanoid-animal-warrior toy line Battle Beasts, and we’re proud to announce the introduction of Jovial Jackal. His species was left untouched in the original Battle Beasts line, and we know he’ll be right at home on your display shelf.

Jovial Jackal is available in full color sandstone in two different color options (option 1, option 2) and as a plastic action figure with jointed arms and removable staff accessory.

Check out Prize Inside!’s latest 3d printed offerings here.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to buy these for years now, and have always postponed for budget reasons.

Is it possible to have some pics of all the figures together next to some original battlebeasts?

Also, is there any chance you could design charriots for some of the other battlebeasts that never got them? would it be that hard?
    [​IMG]

6. Trentulas

Trentulas Born on Monday

News Credits:
    I'm planning on some charriot-like vehicles as part of my upcoming 3d printing patreon.

7. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

:)  claps