Battle Beast and Go Bots in your display?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by taterx, Apr 6, 2010.

1. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

Recently I went ahead and bought the deluxe insecticons and the non G2 versions of the three Dinobots so 84 85 is all the way complete. Now for some reason I have been on an odd binge. For whatever reason it is on to Go Bots and battle beast to stand along all my bots and cons.

I won an eBay auction for the Go Bots command center and bought 3 battle beast for $7-10 shipped depending on weapons. I also picked up
    Super Go bot Staks, Super Go bots Cykill, Scooter, and Leader1 for cheap. I never thought I'd want other stuff like Beastformers and Go bots in my display but they expand the universe nicely. Any of you into this?

Also can't wait to get some of those new Battle Beast when their available.

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    battlebeasts yes...gobots hell no :p 

The new beasts look terrible!

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I have Cy-Kill and the Wendy's "Guide Star" Gobot. No Battlebeasts though.

4. fisch

fisch In a room...WITH A MOOSE!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Completely there with ya! I have been in this go-bots kick as well. I still have all my OG battle beasts so havent been out buying them.

I wont pay a fortune for gobots, but if I find them cheap then it's on like Donkey Kong!

As for display, all my Tfs are boxed up waiting for my relocation to be completed, but i wouldnt think twice about displaying them all together.

5. taterx

That's more like it fisch. I forgot to mention the Masters of the Universe guy that turns into a rock(Rokkon?) and Boulder leader of the Rock lords. As awesome as they are ridiculous.

6. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

I have Pyscho(I think, the Future Machine one) and Smallfoot, as well as a porcupine battle beast.

7. taterx

Pyscho is nice! My best beast is Major Moose w/ beat down stick. lol

8. AMG

AMG Old School

I have my Go-Bots out on display. I have Cykill, Turbo, Crasher (both white and black versions), Baron Von Joy in alt mode (he's an epic looking Porsche), Tux, Vamp, Pathfinder, Breez, Rube and others.

I display them with other robots, KOs, Megazords and my Gundams. I don't mix them with my Transformers.

9. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got the Machine Robo version of Grungy.

It was an awesome idea at the time. Individual power suits that combine to form a bigger robot.

Sadly, I didn't have Gobots to use these with.

10. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got about 12 battle beasts......and about 30 gobots.....but neither is in my display. Maybe if I had more space....

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    Gobots kick ass, and this is a person with NO nostalgia for them (unless you count me seeing the gobots movie on tv like 5-6 years ago (i swear i ain't lying, only happened once))

i got road ranger and i love the ltitle guy, he hangs out with my g1 transformers

12. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Yup, ha, I've got both Gobots and Battle Beasts displayed (though not really mixed in.... they have their own little sub-sections). But I love 'em both.... they are as just nostalgic for me as Transformers are. I also have a pretty healthy collection of Rock Lords which, I swear, I love to death.

Mine is a non-discriminatory collection. :) 

Hell, I'm still hoping to get my hands on a couple old Convertors, but they're tough to find....

13. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    If I had room I'd probably throw my few Gobots in with my collection. Never was into Battle Beasts, never will be so that's a moot point with me.

14. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I have my Gobots displayed. They are AWESOME! Too bad they don't make them anymore.

15. fisch

fisch In a room...WITH A MOOSE!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have to say my favorite Gobot I own is my Super Gobot Spay-C. I have an affinity for space shuttles.

They are simplistic and by far inferior to TFs, but I love those little buggers. I would easily buy the series on DVD if it were to ever become available.

16. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I keep my GoBots in a different spot.
    (I don't have that many anyway, but working on it.)
    But as a rule, i keep a modest space between toy lines.

I have a set list of GoBots i look for on eBay every time i go there and the problem is, people on eBay think a helicopter without it's main rotor is "complete" because the robot is there, and the rotor was a blade weapon and not needed. lol.

But i know what you mean, i stop buying TFs and grab a few toys from other toylines (odd binges) just to even things out.

17. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    I used to display my Battle Beasts and M.U.S.C.L.E. figures alongside my Transformers. I don't have many of either so they could get lost in the sauce. Same with Gobots...I think I have three, and two of them are Rock Lords, so that wouldn't be much of a ripple.

18. simplygriff

simplygriff ยต - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    I have both on display with my TF's. Go-Bots with my little bit of G2 qnd Machine Wars. Battle Beasts have their own shelves. You can click the pic in my sig to see pics.
    -G

19. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I have the main six of Cy-Kill, Leader 1, Crasher, Turbo, Coptur and Scooter in the same general area as my 'bots and 'cons. Also, I have Bugbite, Pathfinder, Bad Boy,
    Treads, Road Ranger and Small Foot on diplay. I like to get Fitor and upgrade Leader 1 and Cy-Kill to their Super Gobot forms. And as far as Battle Beast I don't own any.....Yet!

20. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have 2 Battle Beasts in package not on dispay. Gobots? I have that Guardian- Combiner-powersuit thing with Leader 1 and four of his friends. I bought those Gobots years ago at very deep discount at KBToys. My Gobots collection stands behind Brave Maximus, not in a prominent location.