Customs: Battle Axe for HFTD Battle Blades Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by kiko315, Jul 21, 2011.

1. kiko315

kiko315 Well-Known Member

Just had a good look at the battle axe that came with Fireburst Optimus Prime, and I didn't like it. It evoked an energy-type of axe, but in the movie, it was metal/iron that glowed with energon upon being held, similar to the battle blades OP used.
    I was looking for possible candidates for customization, an axe that closely resembled the one in the movie. It's a double-bladed/double-sided axe (getta tomahawk!!!), so that disqualifies TFA deluxe OP's battle axe and WFC OP's custom battle axe. I've been looking at medieval, barbaric and prehistoric playsets, and so far, no luck. PCC Smolder's and Darkstream's axes (Chopster and Razorbeam, respectively) are catching my attention lately, since they are about the right size, especially Chopster, since he is colored energon yellow. Just a few shaves off the handle to fit the small, rectangular hole in HFTD BB OP's hand.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions? Or perhaps another thread you could refer me to that already tackled this? Any sort of information will help. Thanks guys. :)