Digibash: Batman Crossover Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Did these a couple of days ago, but didn't decide to post them till today. Going to leave who they're supposed to be a mystery for now. Though it shouldn't be all that hard to guess who these four are. They all have a relation to each other, especially the first two. One of them is movie related. Did these pretty much out of boredom, so I have no real plans to do any of these. Though three of them are one's I wouldn't mind making eventually, but with different molds. Especially since the fifth one I was trying to do would be a lot easier to do with an Animated mold than it would with pretty much any other TF figure. Thanks for looking and for any and all comments.

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    the only one I can think of that might be movie related is the silver sunstreaker into movie Sideswipe (rumored silver corvette in the movie)

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Nope, not even close. Though that is the one that is movie related :D 

Realistically all four of them have a movie connection, but the Sunstreaker repaint is the only one directly based off of the movie version of that character. It's also the only one I can't think of an Animated mold that would work for it.

4. Spoon

Spoon Banned

First: Batmobile
    Second: Wayne's Lamborghini
    Third: The Joker
    Fourth: Two Face

Too easy ;) 

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yep :thumbs2: 

I knew someone would get it eventually. I based the Batman, the Joker, and Two-Face one's off of their more class representations, and Bruce Wayne strait off of the Lamborghini he had in the movies. I'm thinking about doing the bot-modes at some point. Might even make a couple different versions of the Batmobile/Batman one. Here's some of my ideas for their Animated versions:

-Batman- either Lockdown or Prowl depending on the size of the Rodimus Prime figure we're getting. Not origional ideas, but I've got some ideas for the head and accessories.
    -Robin- Bumblebee.
    -Nightwing- Prowl, even if the Batman one would be Prowl too. He's closer to an equal to Batman than he was when he was Robin.
    -Green Arrow- Rodimus Prime of course. Though I'm not so sure that his toy counterpart will have the bow and arows.
    -Joker- Starscream or Oil Slick depending on which one I go with for Batman.
    -Harley Quinn- Arcee or Red Alert. Depending on which one looks better in bot-mode next to the Joker.
    -Two-Face- Voyager or Deluxe Optimus Prime. Only one that would work, imo. Looks almost like he could wear a suit.

These ideas will probably stay just digibashes too. Though I might some day make a TF Batman crossover or two.

6. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

My suggestion is to change Joker, have him be Sideways mold (aka Cybertron Ratbat) he's a jet, has clown shoes and a HUGE smile in both bot and jet mode personally the mold SCREAMS Joker.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm...good pointa bout the smiles. I might digibash that this weekend, along with some of my Animated ideas.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    What about Soundwave as The Ridder????

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I think someone a bit, or rather a lot, skinnier than Soundwave would make a better Ridler. Someone like Blurr would make an interesting Riddler, imo, or maybe even Scarecrow.

10. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

I don't know how I feel about "Tankor" being two-Face, Try using Slugslinger as a base, He already has Two faces (one having a monocle) and his plane mode having two cockpits, personally its perfect.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, I see what you mean, but at the same time I personally really like the idea of Tankor being Two-Face. When I was making these, I had more of their bot-modes in mind than the alt-modes (only exception would be Bruce Wayne, but the bot-mode actually fits him, imo). That and when I go and do the bot-modes for these guys, they are all getting new heads. Same thing goes for when I get around to the Animated version digibashes. The heads are the first things I woulc change on these guys if I were to actually make them.