Batman 3: The Riddler.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by JetRaid, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    If Riddler shows up, I want him to be played as very cerebral, with an icy wit and barely a hint of insanity. No giggling madman, please.

My ideal lineup for a third Batman film, however, would be Black Mask (a crime boss moving in to tie Gotham's underworld factions together after the chaos of TDK), Penguin (but a brief appearance, as an arms dealer tied to Black Mask), and Catwoman (a master thief investigating her possible family ties to Carmine Falcone, ala Long Halloween and Dark Victory). There may be an opportunity for Deadshot to appear, too, as Black Mask's or Penguin's chief enforcer or something.

2. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I totally agree and was all excited to share my idea of "robin williams as the riddler" but you beat me to it.

However, Williams as Riddler in a Nolan film? No.

Williams as Riddler in a Tim Burton film? Perfect!

I vote Riddler or Catwoman as the next Bat villain.

And as much as I want the Joker in the next flick, whoever portrays him will be forever "backup Joker"

3. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what about putting harley quinn as a main villain in batman 3? They could have her show up as some sort of messed up stalker of the joker who is subsequently reported killed in prison or supposedly by batman (which it will turn out is false, but it give her a reason to go after batman). I like harley and think she's well enough known that her character could go solo in the nolanverse films.

In fact, on second thought, why not have black mask end up coming into gotham and killing the joker some how, then harley comes after black mask and just starts wreaking havoc everywhere. Now batman has to stop a major crime war between the two of them. That would have a lot of potential too because they could have batman trying to turn quinn to the sane side since the joker is gone.

I wouldn't mind seeing a strong female villain in these films, but ivy is too unrealistic to work with the previous films, and catwoman has been done to death (yes, 9 deaths, so no puns!)

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Female villains, Talia would make the most sense. She'd be the daughter of Ras, out to finish her father's work and get revenge.

Bane could play into that setting as well, as Ubu to her Ras Al Ghul. Though, make him smart enough to be plotting behind her back to take over the criminal empire himself.

5. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would love to see Mr. Freeze portrayed similar to how he was portrayed in the Bruce Timm animated universe in a Nolan film. His character has great depth potential.

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

yes. hush would be great!

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, he'd actcually work pretty well.

8. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    except for the whole "I HAZ A FREEZING RAY GUN PEW PEW!"

xD

but yes. i would LOVE to see them do Freeze right. He's got a great tragic story to him

9. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

If they do put the Riddler in Batman 3, I demand he be played by Crispin Glover.

[​IMG]

10. Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to see Man-Bat, and as Batman is running away from being persecuted by Gotham the Man-Bat makes everything worse as all the crims and cops think thats Batman, with somekind of other plot too.... I'm not sure what, but I was watching the Animated series and thats the thoughts that appeared in my head!

The Riddler could be good, I've never really been into the character, but I'm definatly open to the idea!