Basic Handwriting to Personality Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkwing48, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?

I think information is somewhat helpful. I don't get the size description because "big" and "small" are based on opinions whereas adding the "-er" make a better description, especially with our adjustable screen resolutions.

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I think this is the same kind of pseudoscience as phrenology.

3. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Thanks for the link!

This is what I got:

Slants to the right: You are open to the world around you and like to socialize with other people.

Large: You have a big personality. Many celebrities have large handwriting. It may suggest that you are outgoing and like the limelight.

Full for L: You are spontaneous and relaxed and find it easy to express yourself.

Full for E: You have an open mind and enjoy trying new things.

Pointy: You are intellectually probing and like to study new things. The higher and pointier the peaks, the more ambitious you are.

4. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

Here's mine:

Slants: Not at all: You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions.

Size: (Possibly) Average: You are well-adjusted and adaptable.

L letters: Feeling tense? This implies you are restricting yourself in some way

E letters: More Closed than Full Es: You tend to be skeptical and are unswayed by emotional arguments

S letters: Round: You are a people-pleaser and seek compromise. You avoid confrontation.

5. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

Not at All: You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions. (definitely not me, lol)

Large: You have a big personality. Many celebrities have large handwriting. It may suggest that you are outgoing and like the limelight. (ehh not really, I'm not the outgoing type)

Full "L": You are spontaneous and relaxed and find it easy to express yourself.

Full "E": You have an open mind and enjoy trying new things.

Open at the bottom: You might not be following your heart. For example, you always wanted to be an artist, but you have a career in finance. (sorta except for the finance part, that's one thing you'll never catch me doing)

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's fun, mostly 'cause I'm an all-caps kinda guy and I laugh about what that's supposed to indicate (so true about me).

I don't know how scientific it is, and it's certainly subject to positive-hit recollection bias, but it's fun.

7. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Of course you'd say that, you have the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter.

8. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, what does it say about my personality that my handwriting looks like a seismic activity read-out that only I can interpret?

And thought it was interesting that their tips to improve your handwriting all show printed example text.