Basic HA line, wants/Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paxtin, May 28, 2011.

1. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Every once in awhile I like to try and start a thread like this, just for fun.

DOTM Basic Human Alliance. What would you like to see done with this series, as in characters and vehicles?

I think it'd be neat to see them do something not quite as military. (Not that I dislike the military stuff.) Maybe something like a small backhoe:
    [​IMG]

The robot could be an Autobot named Wedge. His bio could be that him and his human pal Coby, (I'd like to say Sparkplug, but he's taken.) are mostly in charge of cleaning up and rebuilding all the damage left behind by all the other guy's battles.

Can't really think of a weapon-mode at the moment, though.

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    I smell an Armada mini-con team coming...

3. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

How would that work into the Basic HA line?

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like to see some Decepticon versions of these with a "Soundwave minion" theme.

5. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

Here are some ideas:

Autobot Military Bike with side car and 2 military humans one w/o a helmet and one with a helmet. The weapons mode would be a circular saw like weapon made out of 3 wheels. The c-clip weapons would be one rifle w/bayonet and the other would be a small missle launcher. Robot mode is skinny and short with the wheels becoming shoulders and the side car becoming the crotch.

Autobot Tucker sno-cat in a black and white color scheme, comes with one human in a snow suit w/ a fur lined hoodie (molded fur not real fur). This guy will rival that decepticon HA and has a weapons mode that acts as a cannon. One c-clip weapon which is a BFG. Robot mode is similar too thunderhead but has more articulation and is taller then an average basic HA.

Decepticon ATV in the form of Rumble with a human "pretender" the paint scheme would be blue. The weapon mode is a large knife hidden away in vehicle/ robot mode (The blade is located in the torso of the robot). C-Clip weapons include many small guns.

Autobot Gerwalk like vehicle with a white paint scheme and a helmeted human. The robot mode would be tall. The weapon mode would be a Rifle.

6. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Well if the big human alliance line does get the room for off screen characters.
    A realistic tank transformer like an Abrams would be nice. Giving Hatches and connection points on the vehicle mode. It could actually look good with the NEST troops.
    Call him Guzzle.

Also in the Large Human Alliance assortment would be a Jet perhaps as another larger scale take on Skystalker would be great. As an Unmanned drone (scale is less of a issue) with a Troop Deployment drop pod for its human Alliance Partner. And the Droppod Also pops up a Head and folds into Robot to help the Human in battle. Drop pod is named Evac.

Basics:

A Jeep possibly named rollbar. That becomes a sort of G1 snarl Inspired desert laser cannon. With its armor being solar panel molded on the reverse side.

Maybe a Jet engine Hang Glider Transformer that becomes this really lanky Seeker like robot. You could pad out the figure by Includeing a minicon that becomes his Propulsion engine, Powermaster style.
    Obviously the human partner would peg into the bottom of the glider and the hands would twist to peg into the handles for stability.
    The weapon mode would be a Energon Scythe, Maybe use a Translucent Plastic for the Edge of the glider to evoke that sharpness.

Last edited: May 28, 2011